The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

skeleton key mod????

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by country9120, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. country9120

country9120 Full Member

Mar 17, 2015
    gulfport ms
    I have the skeleton key by ehpro does anyone else have one and what do you think?

2. Das Auto

Das Auto Ultra Member Verified Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Pacific NW, USA
    Apparently NOBODY else does. Wonder why? Why don't you elaborate on your experience(s) with this Skeleton Key by EHPro?!

3. Necrotic

Necrotic Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    Lawrenceville, GA
    It's a rare find. The creator of the authentic pretty much stopped all cLones fRom entering the us

4. country9120

country9120 Full Member

Mar 17, 2015
    gulfport ms
    Oh ok I like mineand I wasn't sure if anyone else had one

5. Necrotic

Necrotic Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Basically if you have one with engravings it was never supposed to exist. Customs was supposed to stop all shipments from entering the US. Some did enter. Its sadly not that great of a device. Vapingwithtwisted420 did a voltage drop test at .3 ohms and both the clone and the authentic had a 1 volt drop. Pretty terrible. I will admit it is a beautifully crafted mod though. I loved it for the longest time. A shop I used to go to had clones in brass/copper/SS.

6. Rob Lambo

Rob Lambo Full Member

May 3, 2013
    riverside,ca
    It's definitely a gorgeous piece, I just wish I still liked mechanical mods, regulated mods are so convenient for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.