Sky Vapor- new B&M vape shop - Everett, Wa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNW Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Mukilteo, Wa
so i was searching for a place to buy a few odds and ends for my (then) new setup and ran across a yelp for Sky Vapor in Everett. Although they were not yet open they had a facebook page listed there on yelp and so i sent a message asking when the shop, that happens to be 2 miles from my house, would be open. the owner responded quickly informing that their grand opening was coming up. i visted the store on my first available opportunity and they place is drop dead badass. they have it all, from modern bar style seating to a wall dedicated to juices as well as tasting bar for testing out flavors . i believe they have a couple dedicated juice suppliers but may have others as well. i attended Sky's Halloween party and they left nothing out. very kind people that gave me a friends and family type of feeling when i came to look for a mechanical mod. THEY ARE A PROVAPE DEALER!!!! when i got my provari i had to order it online because a place that was about 35 miles from me quoted me 250 dollars for one. SKY has them for 180!

Thanks for being in everett. if you are in need and dont want to go online these guys rock!:2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread