Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I have both in my cart...wondering which one to go for or both
Same here. I think the skyfall clones are too new to have any hands on feedback as of yet, but I am wondering about the venna as they have been out long enough for some feedback. I am probably just going to grab both and try them out for myself though.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
The Haku Venna is very nice, only con I can think of is it gets warm when chain vaping, though most of my single coil ( Recurve, Hadaly, Venna etc) gets warm or hot when I chain vape the crap out of it. I love the flavour that much.

With the venna, how restricted is the airflow? More than the entheon or hadaly?

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
The venna is more restricted than the hadaly. As for the entheon I'm suppose to get in the mail soon, I'm hoping our new mailman hasn't posted it to the wrong address again :(
Thanks, that helps. I have been enjoying a mode restricted airflow lately. Hope your entheon shows up safe and sound, it is a great rda and everyone should have at least one if they enjoy single coil RDAs.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I have an Entheon clone with Hadeon top cap. It's more restricted than Wasp, narda and narca.

For me, the wasp seems to be very airy, in fact, too airy. I vape the Wasp with the airflow almost closed.
I agree. I had to close the wasp off pretty far to get it the way i liked it. I ended up passing my wasp on to my wife, which she likes more airflow than I do, but she still has to close it down. It definitely has lots of airflow.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Has anybody tried both of these clones yet? Any issues come to light with either of these rda’s? I’ve been leaning towards getting a Venna but would like to hear some opinions on the skyfall.
I have been hearing a lot of issues with the airflow insert fitment with the skyfall clones.

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
I have been hearing a lot of issues with the airflow insert fitment with the skyfall clones.

With the level of tolerance required to make that to work, it wil obviously be a bit hit or miss. In Geekayvapes' video he even has an issue with one of the reducers on the authentic.

If I was the designer I'd 100% go with an o-ring solution. Not as fancy, but much sturdier.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Which is more restricted, venna or skyfall? I seem to prefer restricted attys.
I would think the skyfall would, with the small airflow adapters installed, or the larger ones with the airflow adjusted down. As long it doesn't leak air around the adapters. If it leaks, that could diminish flavor production as well as introduce extra air into the atomizer.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Which is more restricted, venna or skyfall? I seem to prefer restricted attys.
If more restricted is your thing, try the convergent RDA . Smoother, quieter and better flavor than the Venna and the Skyfall. It's a surprisingly great atty.

Of the 2 you're considering, I prefer the Venna. They can both be adjusted from restricted DL to almost MTL . Both have great flavor and smooth airflow. Neither whistle. The Skyfall was my favorite for a day or two, I think because it was new... but the Venna resumed it's spot as a daily driver. They're both excellent so it probably comes down to aesthetics.
I think the Convergent is better than both. Quite restricted DL, easy build and virtually silent. Awesome flavor .

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
rps20180813_082009.jpg
rps20180813_082053.jpg
rps20180813_082032.jpg

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015

Don't. Get the YFTK instead. Why? The Ulton version, which I believe the one you linked to is, has the airflow holes not properly drilled out. If you study the FT pics closely, you'll see that on the Ulton the holes are slightly narrower on the inside than on the outside. This affects vape quality noticeably, as it gets harsher and vapor production is less. If you want a tighter draw you can rotate the top cap, it works quite well.

You can also see it in this picture I took. The Ulton (cheap one) is on the left:

t7NO69y.jpg

Other than that I highly recommend the (YFTK) Convergent. It is the best vape I've ever had, and it is kinda leak resistant because the air holes are lifted a bit from the deck. So when you tilt it, juice will flow underneath the air holes, and to the sides of them. It also helps with leaking that the individual holes are so small. Don't worry about the air reducers being plastic, you'll remove them when dry burning anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread