SLB DSE-901 Atomizer Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

devDelay

Jun 8, 2009
Hey guys, I got a SLB stamped DSE-901 atomizer here with manual sealed batteries and a sealed manual usb passthrough. You know they have the little hole in them near the bottom to let air in.

I'm not sure if this is normal, but should the 901 have a very light draw?

I normally use a 510 and it has more of resistance like a regular cig. This 901 atomizer is really pissing me off because this hole seems to let too much air in and so it doesn't really produce a whole lot of vapor. I put a piece of tape over it and poked a hole in that. It seemed to help but to rig this thing seems contrary to how great everyone says they are...as far as producing vapor. Could this atomizer be defective...maybe the hole should be smaller or something missing to give it more resistance. It literally feels like I'm sucking through a straw. Does anyone have any insight into this? Thanks

Last edited:

Kelly79

Jul 7, 2009
Alaska
I just add a bit of VG to up my vapor content and still keep the light draw (I have compromised lung capacity so the light draw is good but I still want good vapor), if I'm not getting a good vapor still I do a couple of short puffs then a long draw and it usually clears the problem up. I have found though that with PG only I cannot get a good vapor, no matter what, it's just...misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread