Slight Anxiety about first Business Trip since Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
I just realized that I never updated this thread from my trip.

My anxiety was completely unwarranted. I ended up with plenty of gear, and juice. While out and about I carried a Kbox Mini with Subtank mini, a 15ml bottle of juice, and an extra 18650 in a silicone sleeve.

Also my fears of being surrounded by smokers for a week ended up being a non-issue. I didn't crave a single cigarette and had a blast. Thanks again for all of the advice!

Here was my final gear & juice list:
  • 2 Kbox Minis
  • 2 Subtank Minis - freshly rebuilt RBAs
  • 1 Spare Subtank Mini RBA - built and ready to go
  • Cotton
  • Small Scissors
  • 3 Factory OCCs
  • 1 Pack of STM o-rings
  • 1 Snapdragon RDA
  • 1 Blue Screw Driver
  • 4 18650 batteries charged up
  • 1 Nightcore D2 charger
  • 1 Charging cable for emergencies
  • 90ml e-liquid

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
nice, the longer you quit the more you find yourself not needing them cancer sticks. I'm traveling state side in a week or so (from China).

Did you encounter any problems with battery, mods, tanks in your carry on? I'm planning on bringing 2 mods, 2 tanks, 5-6 18650 batteries in my carry on. coil master v2 kit + juices in my check-in luggage.

Not really worried about the outbound but worried about returning as I believe US TSA are stricter than China's.

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
nice, the longer you quit the more you find yourself not needing them cancer sticks. I'm traveling state side in a week or so (from China).

Did you encounter any problems with battery, mods, tanks in your carry on? I'm planning on bringing 2 mods, 2 tanks, 5-6 18650 batteries in my carry on. coil master v2 kit + juices in my check-in luggage.

Not really worried about the outbound but worried about returning as I believe US TSA are stricter than China's.

I had my tanks disconnected from my mods and in a zip lock in case of leaks, and I had my batteries in cases. My juice was all in zip locks too. The TSA did not ask or check any of my gear.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I take all my stuff in my carry-on also. Don't want to take the chance that luggage gets lost between home and my final destination. Would hate for that to happen and not have what I need. I also take a change of clothes in my carry-on. I have had my luggage not make it to me a couple of times and have had to go overnight without it. Usually it gets to me the next day....sometime in the day or next evening :facepalm:

Reactions: jjatl

Huehugh

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
I just went on a vacation to Las Vegas to. It was awesome to see so many vapers out in public doing what they wanted where they wanted. I was down on Fremont Street. There are a bunch of little kiosks and Shops set up where you could buy liquid coils drip tips what have you. They even had mods for sale in case your whole setup blows up or something. Vegas is TruLy a Vapors friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread