Not open for further replies.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
boomer1.png
EEEeEeeEEkkKkKkk..what did you do with the other half of Boomer????:w00t::lol::lol:

Reactions: Kenna

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Got a vape review today :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsuZ1acis_8

Apologies for the camera issues (white balance and autofocus were driving me batty). If anyone has recommendations for a nice camera for indoor video that won't break the bank hit me up...I think it's time to ditch this phone and get real...

Also check out the homepage on my youtube channel. You can get there via this video by clicking on "Sloth Tonight" beneath the video or by clicking the first link in the opening post of this thread. Got some new channel art :) it's temporary til' I get something better but I like it.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Great to see you have a thread here. I see most of your vids when you put em in other threads, since my online time is limited, but will check in when I can.

Luv you and my Boomer baby! He's so gorgeous! Have no doubt y'all will show them damn plankton farming pimps a thing or three! Thought y'all had em whalloped, but I see some survived to wreak havoc once again.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Great to see you have a thread here. I see most of your vids when you put em in other threads, since my online time is limited, but will check in when I can.

Luv you and my Boomer baby! He's so gorgeous! Have no doubt y'all will show them damn plankton farming pimps a thing or three! Thought y'all had em whalloped, but I see some survived to wreak havoc once again.
Hiya sis, thx for popping in :) I don't post vids or pics on other threads anymore, fyi - unless it is relevant to the thread at hand :) I created this thread so I don't clutter up other threads or derail topics (which I felt like I was doing too often).

You always got a home here tho, whenever you pop in mine and Boomers arms are open :wub:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Here we go - the series is really getting started with this one...

In this episode, Sloth and Boomer respond to the call they received about a plankton sighting. Their journey takes them to a lean-to where they run into the mysterious man who has been calling them about these sightings. After a brief confrontation, Sloth and Boomer head down to the water, where they find something that is quite simply a game-changer.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
i love boomer's spontaneous zoomy moments

unsure what inspires him, but suddenly ecstatic about the world in the general :wub:
Like the beginning part where he goes nuts and runs into the camera? LOL he gets riled up. Happens a lot with the filming because of all the back and forth we are doing. Each scene is recorded twice usually so he gets impatient for "moving on" and goes wild. We call it pulling a nutty :D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hiya sis, thx for popping in :) I don't post vids or pics on other threads anymore, fyi - unless it is relevant to the thread at hand :) I created this thread so I don't clutter up other threads or derail topics (which I felt like I was doing too often).

You always got a home here tho, whenever you pop in mine and Boomers arms are open :wub:
awwwwww shuckins :wub: backatchya

Here we go - the series is really getting started with this one...

In this episode, Sloth and Boomer respond to the call they received about a plankton sighting. Their journey takes them to a lean-to where they run into the mysterious man who has been calling them about these sightings. After a brief confrontation, Sloth and Boomer head down to the water, where they find something that is quite simply a game-changer.

that wuz awesome! Bump! Hello camera, that's whatchya git for bein in the way. If that were either of my granddogs, they'd be wrapped around 7 trees 12 times each with that long lead in a matter of seconds.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
awwwwww shuckins :wub: backatchya

that wuz awesome! Bump! Hello camera, that's whatchya git for bein in the way. If that were either of my granddogs, they'd be wrapped around 7 trees 12 times each with that long lead in a matter of seconds.
Haha he used to do that but i always made him unwrap himself if he could, even if it took him 10 minutes. Now he keeps his nuttys out in the open :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread