Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=phoNx3e3Wkg

In this episode of Plankton Hunters, Sloth tries to learn as much as he can about Plankton from the internet. He finds something interesting about an experiment conducted back in the 1970s, but unfortunately, there's not enough information to shed any light on what's happening in the Adirondacks. The phone rings - and our story continues...

-------

Color correction is a PITA ... and I'm struggling with it big time. But dang making these vids is fun LOL

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

In this episode of Plankton Hunters, Sloth tries to learn as much as he can about Plankton from the internet. He finds something interesting about an experiment conducted back in the 1970s, but unfortunately, there's not enough information to shed any light on what's happening in the Adirondacks. The phone rings - and our story continues...

-------

Color correction is a PITA ... and I'm struggling with it big time. But dang making these vids is fun LOL
Boomer looks sooooooo worried! What will he do if Sloth gets planked?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

-------

ok, first off........... what the heck were you vapin on Mister! Dat wuzn't a Reo.......ya big cheater! hehehe

I think the guy that keeps warning you is out plantin the plankton! and some diabolical squirrels are helpin him........and droppin their nuts as a calling card when they claim a new victim. Looks like you got trouble headed yur way.......but Boomer heard the call, jumped off the couch, and is on his way to save ya!!

Reactions: Kenna

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
ok, first off........... what the heck were you vapin on Mister! Dat wuzn't a Reo.......ya big cheater! hehehe

I think the guy that keeps warning you is out plantin the plankton! and some diabolical squirrels are helpin him........and droppin their nuts as a calling card when they claim a new victim. Looks like you got trouble headed yur way.......but Boomer heard the call, jumped off the couch, and is on his way to save ya!!
^^^this is quite intuitive actually. @Debadoo is good at readin' between the lines ;) you're not 100% on your predictions but close!!! Yep Boom is off to save the day! What a good boy :thumbs:

I need to get my woodvil fixed, the 510 is loose so I haven't been vapin' it for a bit. Last time I tried to DIY fix that it didn't work well so I need to send it in. Just lazy :nah: but would be so happy to have it fixed!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
^^^this is quite intuitive actually. @Debadoo is good at readin' between the lines ;) you're not 100% on your predictions but close!!! Yep Boom is off to save the day! What a good boy :thumbs:

I need to get my woodvil fixed, the 510 is loose so I haven't been vapin' it for a bit. Last time I tried to DIY fix that it didn't work well so I need to send it in. Just lazy :nah: but would be so happy to have it fixed!
lol.......well it's a work in progress :p

git off yur slothy duff darlin and send in that precious! Me thinks we got a good'un in Eric.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
^^^this is quite intuitive actually. @Debadoo is good at readin' between the lines ;) you're not 100% on your predictions but close!!!
and uhmmm.........how would you know anyhow??? I thought this wuz a mystery and you iz befuddled and bewildered :sneaky:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
lol.......well it's a work in progress :p

git off yur slothy duff darlin and send in that precious! Me thinks we got a good'un in Eric.
Agreed! Eric seems like a great guy. What they did with the website is beautiful. I've spoken with him a couple times and think he's awesome. Hope to meet him in person one day :)

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
My favorite one so far :D

In this episode of Plankton Hunters, Sloth and the mysterious man have a confrontation which could turn ugly. Will it? Tune in to find out.
Boomer to the rescue! He's such a good boy! That sneaky phone grab was creepy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Agreed! Eric seems like a great guy. What they did with the website is beautiful. I've spoken with him a couple times and think he's awesome. Hope to meet him in person one day :)
jup! Meeting him and seeing the HQ would be so kewl. I do miss Rob though.

My favorite one so far :D

In this episode of Plankton Hunters, Sloth and the mysterious man have a confrontation which could turn ugly. Will it? Tune in to find out.

What a great dog! How old is Boomer now? Hmmmmm that phone grab.......there's some serious skullduggery afoot!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
jup! Meeting him and seeing the HQ would be so kewl. I do miss Rob though.

What a great dog! How old is Boomer now? Hmmmmm that phone grab.......there's some serious skullduggery afoot!
I miss Rob, too :( hope he is doing well and having fun in his retirement.

Boomer is ~5 I believe, we got him 4 years ago in February and he was said to be around a year old at the time.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Got a lighting kit - needed to test it out - sat down and rambled.

Not one of my better vids at all. Except in terms of lighting :D feedback on the lighting is appreciated. I need to experiment with bouncing the lights off the walls, etc. This was directly on me but I do like it tho I look like an albino sloth.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I miss Rob, too :( hope he is doing well and having fun in his retirement.

Boomer is ~5 I believe, we got him 4 years ago in February and he was said to be around a year old at the time.
Jup I hope he is too. Boomer will be havin a birfday soon. My son and dil figger our puppy (rescue) was born around Jan 1st, but really I think it was about the middle of Jan. He'll be a year old soon.

Got a lighting kit - needed to test it out - sat down and rambled.

Not one of my better vids at all. Except in terms of lighting :D feedback on the lighting is appreciated. I need to experiment with bouncing the lights off the walls, etc. This was directly on me but I do like it tho I look like an albino sloth.

Ok first........omgggggg pretty sure I saw some plankton at the end when you and Boomer went to the river.....were yur spidey senses tinglin?? It was almost right in front of where you were standing!!

Second.........that whatever it is behind you is gorgeous!!! Dunno if that is like a buffet, or a german shrunk or what it is, but wowzers!! Loved the lighted garland too and the way the streaks of light came off the lights in the vid!

Jup, regulated mods have certainly gotten better. I'm not a cloud chaser, so love my Reos. they are just soooooooooo simple! and bottom feed is definitely the way to go for me. Again, just pure simplicity. No dealing with tanks that suddenly decide to be grumpy. Haven't tried any regulated bf mods, but they are certainly coming out with a lot of them. But I do love the safety of Reos, and I do agree they are most likely the safest mech out there. Huge vent hole and the hot spring, although thankfully I've never needed either, but feel safe knowing they are there in the event that I do need them.

Ok, gotta go see what the pups are goin nuts over.......probably barking at a leaf that blew by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread