Smack Upsides the Head (SUTH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Sunday I had to smack one of my peeps upsides the head. He told me the baby back ribs tasted like crap. I took a vape off his atty (with my drip tip) and sorta agreed. that was two or three weeks ago. Then Sunday I decide to vape mine for the first time after holding onto to it for a couple weeks. It was like I had a mouthful of ribs!

I smacked him upsides the head telling him, he led me wrong. He shrugged, "must be the steeping".

Considering the posts I read here about spouses, juices etc. I thought I'd start a thread here to give Junkies a non criminal way to vent their frustrations. So SUTH away!

Basic rules:

No smacking someone else's spouse. Hey TT, make sure Mrs. T know I said that...okay:blush:

No smacking ECF suppliers; we can get in trouble if you do.

No stalker smacking.

The list will surely get longer.:facepalm:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I thought I'd start a thread here to give Junkies a non criminal way to vent their frustrations. So SUTH away!

Basic rules:
No smacking someone else's spouse. Hey TT, make sure Mrs. T know I said that...okay:blush:\
No smacking ECF suppliers; we can get in trouble if you do.
No stalker smacking.

Now ... what is it that we ARE allowed to do? There ain't much left.

Wanna go out and kick tree stumps?

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I think every hand-crafted juice supplier should insert a little note telling people about steeping.
How to do it?
When to do it?
Why to do it?
How to best store excess juice?

I have come across several experienced vapors that try hand-crafted juices and were clueless as to the art of steeping a juice.
To me, this would be Juice Care & Use 101 and a little note belongs in every order of hand-crafted juice. Not everyone comes to the forums. Experienced vapors are used to getting a bottle of DK juice and vaping away. It IS different (sometimes / usually) with hand-crafted juices.

Your mileage may vary. This is one fool's opinion.
Paula

PS - I don't know of any juice suppliers that do this.
Maybe some do it.
I do believe it would help some folks.

Last edited:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
It would help. Can you imagine how many people tried vaping and didn't like it because all they ever tried was Dekang or those generic pre-filled carts that come with all the kits?

Or the people who try hand-crafted juices and hate them because they are not steeped. Or jump up and down and scream because their juices turned yucky because they were not stored properly. How many people have dumped their juices because the taste was just NOT what the review described?

My first juice came with my starter kit. It was DeKang. It was horrible. I will never put that in my mouth again. Then I found BWB. Then I found FSUSA. That's all I use is hand-mixed juices. 95% of them I Love. But I am pretty much a tobacco and coffee gal. Have you ever mixed a good tobacco juice with a good coffee juice? HEAVENLY - Absolutely Heavenly :)

Paula

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I think every hand-crafted juice supplier should insert a little note telling people about steeping.
How to do it?
When to do it?
Why to do it?

I have come across several experienced vapors that try hand-crafted juices and were clueless as to the art of steeping a juice.
To me, this would be Juice Care & Use 101 and a little note belongs in every order of hand-crafted juice. Not everyone comes to the forums. Experienced vapors are used to getting a bottle of DK juice and vaping away. It IS different (sometimes / usually) with hand-crafted juices.

Your mileage may vary. This is one fool's opinion.
Paula

PS - I don't know of any juice suppliers that do this.
Maybe some do it.
I do believe it would help some folks.

Paula, I think that would be wonderful! You ought to suggest it to David and Pam. :)

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Paula, I think that would be wonderful! You ought to suggest it to David and Pam. :)

Hi Free 2 Be Me -
Be my guest. Copy my post and send it to them if you think it is a worthy suggestion. Everyday I see people here at ECF posting that the new order tastes nothing like the sampler. We know why. We try to explain it to them. We are being REACTIVE to the problem when, in fact, being PROACTIVE might be a better way to handle the situation.

They could type up info notes (4 notes/ paper - Postcard size) and toss one of the info notes into each order before they seal it up. I think a LOT of people would appreciate a heads up on steeping and storage - Especially when it comes from the Maker of their juice.

That's my two cents.
Later,
Paula

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Hi Free 2 Be Me -
Be my guest. Copy my post and send it to them if you think it is a worthy suggestion. Everyday I see people here at ECF posting that the new order tastes nothing like the sampler. We know why. We try to explain it to them. We are being REACTIVE to the problem when, in fact, being PROACTIVE might be a better way to handle the situation.

They could type up info notes (4 notes/ paper - Postcard size) and toss one of the info notes into each order before they seal it up. I think a LOT of people would appreciate a heads up on steeping and storage - Especially when it comes from the Maker of their juice.

That's my two cents.
Later,
Paula

Personally, I think your 2 cents is worth a lot more than it's weight in gold. I did forward a link of this thread to David. We'll see what happens.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
...I just don't think that they have had the time to implement these things with all that they have going on right now. :)

I dunno; not much here (not much to ask), when you think about it:

How to do it?
When to do it?
Why to do it?

In a small font, that could fit on the back of FSUSA's business cards--or if not, certainly on the back of their shipping invoices.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Just received & responded to a PM requesting info on steeping. I really believe a steeping note would help new and experienced users. Yes, the info would easily fit on the bottom of the invoice OR a scrap of paper.

What is common knowledge to some, is new info to others.

I love FSUSA juices and 95% of the time they are terrific on the first day. THEN I discover how good they REALLY are after I let them sit for a few days. What I liked at first, turns out to knock my socks off fantastic - after a few days. :)
What I did not care for at first, sometimes turns out to be a really great juice.

1% of the time, it is just not to my liking. That is to be expected and it is not my fault or the fault of the supplier.
Hey - I don't like liver & onions either but I eat just about everything else :)

Paula

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
I cannot believe that's even a flavor. Does anyone else see how crazy that is?
I know Stars and Bars, but my fellow junkies are lovin the stuff, so it's gotta be good, I'm thinkin!! Ima have to try a small bottle of it myself. What I think is wierd is the bacon, mushrooms, tuna, and beer. I'd love to know who the hell actually vapes that stuff? I can maybe understand the ribs (tangy, sweet hickory smoked) and it does make me want to try that

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
I think that is a great idea about posting the seeping information on the cards or on the invoices. I did not know anything about seeping until I placed my first order and someone mentioned to me through the thread. Many customers do not come to this forum or this sub-forum. I think a lot of business can be kept as well a first timer might get a juice and think "UGH" and never place an order again. But, if they know about seeping then they can say "WOW" and come back time after time.

I tend to make sure I have some extra juice (at least 2 weeks worth) before I place my order with ANY company now since I have learned about seeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread