Smallest Dual 18650 Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Hi all, smallest I found was eleaf Invoke, specs say 72x45x27mm (why I ordered just today..Black Friday fever begins!)
FYI in the ‘what are you vaping’ small but powerful dept, loving me some Mt Baker 6mg menthol, Aspire cleito w/SS316L*+factory bubble glass (no leaky) @33.3w/450F thru my eVic VTwo (just love performance, quality and feel of that mod, plays all day under 40w)
Cheers!
View attachment 702291
The cleito is my favourite factory coil tank but the 120 is good too and really smooth for high wattage!!

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
L2hQnR6JhA8-VjjJyGL6SoOYNaQq1WcMapGbPtwqllCpiAjQyJgEm1VfLGFcBgO5RI17yNVCJyL3DAB6KGWyBYHLfwAs4f60PqRpRfFJep5mgi2J_mQvx6STj_KU_PTCD60Aot8kESMVir_CbBmcgxEzxxJydywQLB97i6hxKKgVbW7QnxfAP2Id3e88Kz5X4Gh-R65P7z7AiGk0QOvIoDwgJJe1hLJyALxPRwJ-NwJHkgZvnO4iZG_1iAQZ_6iGyUB9QfO5WT16DU3rfzCPDojRsx7U9OUT_qg0Z4p87k1VXtENB6FFjBmj3YsICrAyRzjDy8z-tu-ceutXFgpTL5QeJY7QW7GtV3YBaNFj_RowOMOJKsyZ9svNYxM_eFJ_mxBmex8SZze91RveGhz1Ho_u1qqZZ7TOe_WYj23wi9CBYm7HnytQDyPPE_Hrdrj4ipcoK1dJYVZ93mdFMKbxOjfguENJbJ8eB23kFVy_GcNCqaFcoZG7598W-PxSWWf655qide_AL1zRo21DOKB7p61E-xjrmLWG_WrsLk2DCLkWmEMkxBSCtJn2fwgF__sxzkaG_0kWyjKQvZlvSrRDxwgmBPr2kSfL7pMc72Fw=w511-h683-no

Reactions: stols001

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The smallest dual battery mod I have is the noisy cricket II-25.
I'll second that, and throw in a vote for it. I bought mine a while ago on the forum and it's been nothing but reliable. Sure, it's not "fancy" in that it doesn't have a digital display and it doesn't do TC, but once you get it dialed in to your preference (in VV mode), it just works.
Pricing is still pretty good IMO (around $30) but not that competitive considering the kind of features you can get in an inexpensive mod these days, but I think it's still worth it.

They also have a 22mm version with the same features if you want to go a little narrower.
I have the 22mm version. The whole point of owning it (for me) is that it is so simple. No screen, just a potentiometer. Less to go wrong. As close to a mech as you can get without giving up VV. Vapocalypse and all that.

rwat

Nov 23, 2017
K, Invoke arrived yesterday from vaporl in Hong Kong, see the pics for measurements and side-by-sides with Alien 220, 30Qs + my favorite 1 battery stick, the Wismec P80.
I was ordering another VTwo from vaporl for $20, so tacked this and a QC 200W ($35ea) to the order - 16 days click-to-door

3EE6B1FA-2B00-4485-9683-C8A9E8A35B82.jpeg
8DD5D583-5B5C-43D8-A801-D0783FD0FE5B.jpeg
A4ADAD82-34EA-4AE0-A571-69F3A7DEA29A.jpeg
E0D172E9-5EAC-4946-A190-F583F90DAFC5.jpeg
C4BA2A90-5EBE-462E-916D-DE1BC10046B7.jpeg
1BE465F2-3518-484A-BD23-ACD6C58B5675.jpeg

rwat

Nov 23, 2017
The cleito is my favourite factory coil tank but the 120 is good too and really smooth for high wattage!!

E-z cleaning (no orings!) mad flavor on low watt TC (at least for me w/menthol, can’t say on the sugar n spice type juices) and again, no leaks if u don’t overtighen top...really I’m never above 48W so og is perfect - great build quality on the coils though, huh?

Two small c-frame dual battery mods that I've been looking at are -

Smoant Charon 218
VapeMX 150W

That VapeMX looks posh! As for the ‘smoant’, always loved that word, my favorite chinglish brand name..
My only other duallie is that Alien, was just too durn big to carry around (only got it to get the tank, like my Stick V8, G150 and Qbox)
Amps to bring the coil to temp, mAh for time between charges and small-ish mean I’ve been rotating two old VTs (still love those racing stripes!) and my VTwo, all three were under $20 each..great mods

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
Eleaf Invoke arrived..here it is next to the iPower:

- Invoke needs bats; iPower has one built in.
- Invoke is slightly smaller...but heavier.
- Invoke is 27mm; iPower is 23mm.
- Invoke has centered 510 connection; iPower does not.
- Invoke is 220W; iPower is 80W.
- Invoke has preheating; iPower does not.
- Invoke has fast charging @ 2A; iPower is 1A.
- Invoke can charge other devices.

This mod is the tinyest. Period. Almost as small as the Vaporesso Tarot Nano, but almost double the bat capacity. With that said, the Invoke is now my all-day indoor AND outdoor vape. Game changer. Not to mention all of the other features it brings like fast charging, huge LED screen, high wattage, output charging, etc..

tQR8n8i.jpg

VGGBP9U.jpg

Will this finally be my last mod, or will they go the internal battery route to make things even smaller???..Or even better; we get newer battery tech. I think it will be a while before we get anything significantly smaller than the Invoke. I predict a 72x45x23 internal 5000mah by the end of 2018..

Last edited:

rwat

Nov 23, 2017
Eleaf Invoke arrived..here it is next to the iPower:

- Invoke needs bats; iPower has one built in.
- Invoke is slightly smaller...but heavier.
- Invoke is 27mm; iPower is 23mm.
- Invoke has centered 510 connection; iPower does not.
- Invoke is 220W; iPower is 80W.
- Invoke has preheating; iPower does not.
- Invoke has fast charging @ 2A; iPower is 1A.
- Invoke can charge other devices.

This mod is the tinyest. Period. Almost as small as the Vaporesso Tarot Nano, but almost double the bat capacity. With that said, the Invoke is now my all-day indoor AND outdoor vape. Game changer. Not to mention all of the other features it brings like fast charging, huge LED screen, high wattage, output charging, etc..

tQR8n8i.jpg

VGGBP9U.jpg

Will this finally be my last mod, or will they go the internal battery route to make things even smaller???..Or even better; we get newer battery tech. I think it will be a while before we get anything significantly smaller than the Invoke. I predict a 72x45x23 internal 5000mah by the end of 2018..

Yup, in 4 short days has become my daily driver, only it and my VTwo keep a stable ohm lock and have the punch to bring up the heat fast all the way to half battery on TC, good confident chipsets..all my Smoks, and my my two VTs (esp the one later production) act funny, kicking back to VW, changing resistance..

Tried VTC5As, VTC6s, 30Qs (all a few weeks old) and over-one-year old (100% genuine) HG2s..for how I’m vaping it really loves the 5A’s, they come up strong and go long, next to the 6s which come out stronger but oddly don’t seem to last as long..30Qs are a close second, and the LGs behave a lot like the Samsungs, but are showing their age..
One thing that’s kind of interesting with the Invoke across all batts is first couple of (10?) draws battery 1 will drop faster than 2; swap them then they stay even, down to halfway..

Shout out to Anna, love the Speeder’s build quality, but finally it was too big, too expensive..

Kudos to the Invoke - cheap, steady, decent build..reminds me of my Pico a bit..Vaep’s bang-on, game changer - much like the Pico was (aww, everyone remembers their first sub-ohm mod!)

Off topic a bit, if compact 18650 power is what we’re chasing in this thread, I have to say you’re looking for single stick punch I’m finding the VTC6s are the way to go, at least for my P80..have fun all!

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
The aspire speeder has a small form factor and is fairly light, from what I read. I want one but haven't pulled the trigger as I have plenty of mods. It does get good reviews from users though, and I've only seen a few issues come up on the board.

Anna
Speeder does everything well :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I have the Wismec Releaux 200S triple battery mod, the Alien 220W dual, and the Pico dual, but all of them are not really good for pocket carry. The Alien is close, but still a little large and it doesn't go below 15W in TC mode. The Invoke looks like what I've been searching for in terms of pocket carry and features.

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
rwat, Ive noticed my batteries also drain unevenly though its no big deal because if one dies off first, the mod will run until the other one drains completely. Not sure how that could affect high-watt vaping though as I only vape @ ~30watts.

Muggs, I was just reminiscing on some of the older small mods-- I remember the Cloupour 30w being one of the FIRST mods with a HUGE waiting list..legendary!...and the M80 you mentioned was also the smallest for its time. Kanger also had the KBox 70w which was basically the exact same design as the Eleaf iStick 50w. Both the smallest for their time. Then I found the iPower which was only slightly bigger but with 5000mah...then came the Invoke..

Some small single 18650 mods include the iPV D2 and D3...the iStick TC40...the Tarot Nano..im sure tons more at this point but those were staple as well imo.

I just picked up a Joyetech CuAIO (for the bar) and a Eleaf iCare140 (for salt nic at the movies)...both sooo tiny..yeah, I didnt get the iCare2 because the 140 is actually smaller, just in pen form. Smaller = winner :D

BTW the Invoke has been my daily for almost 3 months now. Its been perfect..no probs yet.. The only thing I could see MAYBE being a problem in the future is the battery door randomly popping off in my pocket or something.. It hasn't done it yet though.. I recommend this mod to anyone and everyone.:thumbs:

Qaay

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2017
Poland
Noisy Cricket v1 - mech mod
Squid industries Double Barrel - never had in my hands... but i believe it must be the smallest :)
VGod Pro 150 - maybe not the smallest? but very low profile - 7.7 cm height
Aspire Archon - maybe not the smallest? but very skinny and light, just a tad bigger than aspire plato and very pocket friendly

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The noisy cricket is small, for sure. But, it doesn't have much "guts" to get in the way...

I have an Eleaf Invoke too (sorry) won it and I love it. It is lighter than some of my single battery mods, it seems like. I have found the build quality excellent, despite its lightness and small form factor in the hand, and it is nicely designed. I've dropped mine a few times, and nothing bad happened. I can't speak to Eleaf generally as far as longevity other than that, although I have to say I would never have discovered the Invoke without winning one but it is my favorite win to date. I have a SS Ares on mine and it looks like the tank was built for the mod (got a SS invoke, as well, or whatever metal alloy it's made of). I think you could probably use arctic fox on it, as per Coastal Cowboy, it is the same power board, or similar, to the pico, so I think you could download that software, although I have no idea how, I find that TC for me (with my so puny wattage) doesn't really need the highest accuracy, I very very rarely go into temp protect mode, and only if I'm out with fewer of my mods, and chainvaping. But, it's a great small mod, for sure (at least it has been for me).

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread