Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I was just wondering if the smell of the tobacco juices were strong. I ask cause I have tried different brands of tobacco juices and my family complains of the smell. I DIY so I would be getting the tobacco flavoring and prob using it at 8 percent.

And does the flavoring have a mellow taste or more of a sweet taste?

Thanks!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I was just wondering if the smell of the Tobacco juices were strong. I ask cause I have tried different brands of Tobacco juices and my family complains of the smell. I DIY so I would be getting the Tobacco flavoring and prob using it at 8 percent.

And does the flavoring have a mellow taste or more of a sweet taste?

Thanks!

When I started this company, I swear I tried at least 8 or 9 other companies tobacco flavoring, It smelled like perfume and was so strong. (EWW)

So here is where I went a little different. First off I have no clue how they got that smell ha, but needless to say our tobacco blends are from real tobacco. It even has the natural color you would expect from the "real" tobacco leaf. A really good friend of mine actually helps me with the tobacco base and what he does is simply amazing. His ability to pull the raw flavor, plus with the smoothing agents I add to it, combine to make a fantastic naturally extracted tobacco. No crap here!

:D

Hope this helps. Tobacco base took us the longest of all flavors to settle on and I am super proud to offer something to you that we 100% custom made with every aspect accounted for :D (PS there is a very faint sweetness you may get but this is due to the actual plant)

JaysunR

Jun 11, 2014
Atlanta, GA, US
I'm trying out the RY4 right now, It's pretty good so far. Since it's a net what would you say is a good steeping time for it to really shine. Right now It's hard for me to taste any tobacco and I get mostly Vanilla. I know tobaccos and blends like RY4 can really use some time steeping to really bring it together right so not knocking the flavor at all, just curious on steep time.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
There was only one juice my hubby would vape and the high PG in it was starting to bother him so I have started making something for him. He says it tastes good fresh and takes him about 2 wks to finish a 30 ml bottle and it is still improving until the end. What he says is that it starts out good and is good everyday but different and he likes that subtle daily change... I know a lot say on tobaccos to steep a month. I say try it and see what you think and if it is good... vape it whenever. save a little and let it steep to see if you should have waited all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread