Smelly juice on the exhale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
Hello guys, I recently bought a new juice, Peanut butter and fudge. It tastes really nice, and vapes fine. But when I smell the vapour in the air it stinks. I could best describe the smell to one of those artificial fart bombs. Have you guys ever experienced this. From the bottle the juice smells fine. I've tried other new juices and they don't have this horrible smell. Thinking of throwing the juice away, but I really like the flavour. lol What would you do?

Reactions: Diver9543

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I bought a tobacco several years back(all I remember it had a fancy eagle on the label) that really tasted nice. I was in the car vaping while waiting for my wife to get her ducks in a row, she got into the car and just bout puked. She said it smelled like rotten feet so I got out of the car then sat back in a few minutes later and I almost puked too. Down the drain it went.

• Agree
Reactions: flavourchaser

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Hello guys, I recently bought a new juice, Peanut butter and fudge. It tastes really nice, and vapes fine. But when I smell the vapour in the air it stinks. I could best describe the smell to one of those artificial fart bombs. Have you guys ever experienced this. From the bottle the juice smells fine. I've tried other new juices and they don't have this horrible smell. Thinking of throwing the juice away, but I really like the flavour. lol What would you do?
Try a breath mint... :w00t:

Reactions: Anise

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Certain components in some flavor concentrates do have peculuar, even downright putrid, odors. Acetyl Pyrazine has a burnt Fritos corn chip smell at higher percentages. Butyric Acid (a natural part of butter) can smell like vomit or dirty socks in higher concentrations.

It seems that different people have different levels of tolerance/sensitivity to these (and others). If it is offensive to you; either dump it, or religate it to when you are vaping outside. If you have a mean streak; pass it on to a friend. :laugh:

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
DON'T PASS IT ON TO A FRIEND. I had a juice that tasted fantastic but the after smell was as near to fresh vomit as you can get. I passed it on to a friend and forgot about it. Around a month later i walked in to my local pub only to be greeted by the smell from hell. My friend was sat there vaping THAT juice. :cry:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US

Ewww! Throw it away! :danger:

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread