SMILIN-Need advice/info on what to recomment - please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
I took our 2 dogs to their vet (with a very small practice) yesterday and the vet saw my e-cigarette and mentioned that she would love to quit her Marlboro Lights Menthols, but she was not sure if vaping would work.

After talking to her about vaping for quite a while, I let her vape on some of the extras I keep with me at all times. She vaped away during almost my entire visit there. Well, it worked ;)
She just sent me an e-mail asking me for recommendations on where to go and what to buy as her first e-cig. But she said that it needs to be easy to use.

So, of course I thought about the Vapor King. (Sadly, I do not own one but have used KR808 carts & batteries I bought from the Classified section of ECF).

But, I am still quite confused which kit to recommend to her after looking at the kit page on your site.

I want to recommend the kit that has the best (longest lasting & reliable) batteries because I do not want her to have to recharge constantly while she is getting used to vaping. I don't want her to spent the money on extra batteries until she figures out if she can handle vaping instead of smoking or not.
Plus, I'd rather not have her disappointed since she will continue to take care of my dogs, LOL.

Please include links the the different items so I can send them to her.

1) So could you please tell me which of your VK kits I should recommend to her (based on the best performing batteries). (PCC, Passthru etc. would come later)

2) The next thing would be which cart flavors I should recommend to her (she does not like Mint, she wants Menthol). She is currently smoking Menthol Marlboro Lights

3) Also (important) which strenght do I recommend her to start with? Feel free to recommend 2 strenghts.

4) Is there a discount code I can give her for her purchase?

5) Which refill liquid/flavor do I recommend that she can use to refill the carts (should come as close as possible to the cartomizer flavors you recommend).

I would really appreciate any help you can give me!:)

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
mpetva, welcome the V4L forum! kudos to you for helping your vet out.

1. as far as which kit to buy, that would depend on her budget. if she can afford it, go for the ultimate ultimatum kit right off the top! she will get everything that she will possibly need and will probably buy in this kit - the pcc, another case, 2 batts, usb charger, wall charger, 1 passthru and 5 carts of choice. (i ended up getting the kit just below this one and then bought extras - then i bought the ult ult kit too!)
Vapor4Life:: Because it's your life :: Electronic Cigarettes & Alternatives to Smoking

if budget IS a problem, i'd say get the mini pcc kit & an XL batt - you get the PCC, 1 batt & 5 carts of your choice. problem is, you always want to have a 2nd battery on hand.
Vapor4Life- Electronic Cigarette: Vapor King Mini Kit with PCC

marlboro menthol lights - the menthols come pretty close to the menthols i used to smoke. me, i prefer the mint but i do enjoy the menthols & the refill nobacco juice is dead on. if she's not a super heavy smoker, 11-18mg should do her nicely. if she is a fiend, bump it up a little.

discount codes:
10% off = smilin
$200 or more for 20% off = smilin20
20ml nobacco juices (unsure how much the discount is) = V4L

Hope this helps! :rolleyes:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
She would probably do fine with 2 extra long batteries and a charger to start. That and cartos would probably get her going. She might want to order 1 of each of the different types of menthol to see what her preference is, and some sampler juice in the menthol flavors for refilling. Definately refer her here so she can watch videos on refilling and get the support she may need.

Also, the menthols can be very strong at the higher nic levels, she may want to order varying levels as well.

Good luck and hope it works for her!

rp_iowa

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
If her budget allows it - I wold def for with the ultimate ultimate starter kit. Like flying low stated above, it comes with about everything you need to get a good start vaping.

As far as the flavors, I was a menthol smoker as well and absolutely LOVE the Cowboy Menthol. It is as close as it comes to the flavor of the analogs (actually I like it better than the flavor of the analogs). I use the 24mg at work and the 18's at home. I would def recommend that she order an extra carto pack or two of these. The regular menthol is good too - very close to the CB Menthol in flavor. The Mint is great as well but does not have any tobacco flavor that I can detect.

Hope this is helpful =o)

RP

~ ~ ~ Day 5 of being analog free ~ ~ ~

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
If her budget allows it - I wold def for with the ultimate ultimate starter kit. Like flying low stated above, it comes with about everything you need to get a good start vaping.

As far as the flavors, I was a menthol smoker as well and absolutely LOVE the Cowboy Menthol. It is as close as it comes to the flavor of the analogs (actually I like it better than the flavor of the analogs). I use the 24mg at work and the 18's at home. I would def recommend that she order an extra carto pack or two of these. The regular menthol is good too - very close to the CB Menthol in flavor. The Mint is great as well but does not have any tobacco flavor that I can detect.

Hope this is helpful =o)

RP

~ ~ ~ Day 5 of being analog free ~ ~ ~

Congratulations RP!! You found your IT flavor! way to go buddy!!

mpetva - DH smokes basic menthol lights. He likes the Cools, but 11 mg is too strong for him. It might be difficult to get the IT flavor, please explain that to her and let her know that she can request a mix of menthols in the comment section on the order page.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I took our 2 dogs to their vet (with a very small practice) yesterday and the vet saw my e-cigarette and mentioned that she would love to quit her Marlboro Lights Menthols, but she was not sure if vaping would work.

After talking to her about vaping for quite a while, I let her vape on some of the extras I keep with me at all times. She vaped away during almost my entire visit there. Well, it worked ;)
She just sent me an e-mail asking me for recommendations on where to go and what to buy as her first e-cig. But she said that it needs to be easy to use.

So, of course I thought about the Vapor King. (Sadly, I do not own one but have used KR808 carts & batteries I bought from the Classified section of ECF).

But, I am still quite confused which kit to recommend to her after looking at the kit page on your site.

I want to recommend the kit that has the best (longest lasting & reliable) batteries because I do not want her to have to recharge constantly while she is getting used to vaping. I don't want her to spent the money on extra batteries until she figures out if she can handle vaping instead of smoking or not.
Plus, I'd rather not have her disappointed since she will continue to take care of my dogs, LOL.

Please include links the the different items so I can send them to her.

1) So could you please tell me which of your VK kits I should recommend to her (based on the best performing batteries). (PCC, Passthru etc. would come later)

2) The next thing would be which cart flavors I should recommend to her (she does not like Mint, she wants Menthol). She is currently smoking Menthol Marlboro Lights

3) Also (important) which strenght do I recommend her to start with? Feel free to recommend 2 strenghts.

4) Is there a discount code I can give her for her purchase?

5) Which refill liquid/flavor do I recommend that she can use to refill the carts (should come as close as possible to the cartomizer flavors you recommend).

I would really appreciate any help you can give me!:)

All of my batteries are the same, I would get the ultimate kit, so she has 2 battery's, 1 passthru(usb), 1 wall charger, 1 usb charger, carts, juice.

If she smokes more than a pack a day, upgrade to the ultimate ultimatum, which adds a portable charging case, as well. Make sure I know what she smokes, how much, and flavors she likes, and we will make her SMILE bug time. Use Smilin code for 10% off:thumb:

Thank you

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread