Smilin Special Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrie1

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Centralia WA
WOW! I never was a menthol smoker but had to see what all the rave reviews were about, and I bought 5 ml vg. I got the vg because the regular was out in my strength. It's very heavy menthol with just a hint of chocolate. Very tasty. The more I vape it, the more I like it, and will definately want to keep this one on hand in the event of a head cold!

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
WOW! I never was a menthol smoker but had to see what all the rave reviews were about, and I bought 5 ml vg. I got the vg because the regular was out in my strength. It's very heavy menthol with just a hint of chocolate. Very tasty. The more I vape it, the more I like it, and will definately want to keep this one on hand in the event of a head cold!

I was not a menthol smoker either, and this flavor is one of my favs!!

It's great for clearing the sinus of allergies or just gunk ... and I find it to be very soothing as well. It's a great relaxer.

Jan

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
24mg would put me on the ground!

I can only do 18mg in the am
11mg in the afternoon
8mg at night or else I dont sleep:D

so your 24 is safe from me:p

So THAT'S why I don't sleep much anymore :D

I've been meaning to load some lower strength carts for evening, but can't bring myself to order less than 24mg, or dilute with VG to date. I keep thinking I will vape less at night, but have a hard time putting the damn things down. I promise not to order your strengths though Look and Terrie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread