Not open for further replies.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I have the Rader and a Tesla Wye.
I like them both, the Wye has a better menu system, the Rader has to have manual TCR set if you change anything in the menus.
Both are great mods, especially for the price. Bother read my coils the same as my DNAs and Yihis do.
I use them alternate days, Rader one day, Wye the next. The Rader has a very low voltage cutoff, I took a pair out of it the other day that read 3.17V on my charger and it was still vaping when I took them out.

VapingMoose

Aug 18, 2017
I like them both, the Wye has a better menu system, the Rader has to have manual TCR set if you change anything in the menus.
Both are great mods, especially for the price. Bother read my coils the same as my DNAs and Yihis do.
I use them alternate days, Rader one day, Wye the next. The Rader has a very low voltage cutoff, I took a pair out of it the other day that read 3.17V on my charger and it was still vaping when I took them out.
Thanks mate. I don't use TCR. I only use Wattage mode. So is the rader good in Wattage mode, and how long do your batteries last you? Thanks again.

VapingMoose

Aug 18, 2017
Oh and I've heard it overheats and the screen goes beserk sometimes. Is this the case with yours?

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Oh and I've heard it overheats and the screen goes beserk sometimes. Is this the case with yours?

Haven't had an issue with either mod except as I outlined.
Batteries last me a full day of vaping, I swap batteries and mods in the morning after I get my caffeine supply under control.

Reactions: VapingMoose

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts

Personally, I think with these <$40US mods you pays your money and you takes your chances.
I've had great luck of the draw on all the cheap mods I've bought, these two, the iJoy Captain, eVic, even my RX200.
I've had rather the opposite with the Yihi G Class, ML Class, and one DNA 250.
The G was replaced once then the replacement was crap and I got rid of it, the MLs had various issues and were replaced, the DNA 250 had to go back for a new board.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have a Smoant Battlestar and can vouch for its quality performance and durability. I'm not one of these people that own lots of mods so my Battlestar gets used all day everyday. It works great in wattage and temp. Mode. I use two Samsung 30q's and two lghg2's and get a day or day and a half per charge. This mod is also durable and put together well. Being my only mod it's been knocked around pretty good over the last year and
Have never had a malfunction of any kind. I've never used a boxer so I can't speak to that but I honestly can see how it can be better than a mod with zero flaws.

Reactions: Letitia

VapingMoose

Aug 18, 2017
I have a Smoant Battlestar and can vouch for its quality performance and durability. I'm not one of these people that own lots of mods so my Battlestar gets used all day everyday. It works great in wattage and temp. Mode. I use two Samsung 30q's and two lghg2's and get a day or day and a half per charge. This mod is also durable and put together well. Being my only mod it's been knocked around pretty good over the last year and
Have never had a malfunction of any kind. I've never used a boxer so I can't speak to that but I honestly can see how it can be better than a mod with zero flaws.
Wow a day and a half. Just out of curiosity how often do you vape during the day?

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread