Status
Not open for further replies.

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
20171026_141729.jpg

I just picked this up earlier today. It is sitting right next to my trusty Smoant BattleStar. Sitting on top of the BattleStar is the SS Serpent SMM. And on top of my new Charon is the black Serpent SMM. So far I am liking the Charon.

Question to other Charon owners. Has anyone done the firmware update to use the curve mode yet?

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I just got mine today. After depleting 2 batteries (Mooch approved) in one evening, I adjusted the display time from 30 seconds to 10 seconds. It's working great so I'm inclined to leave well enough alone.
Ha, you chain vaping your new device. I can kill 2 batteries in my Charons when I do that, but out and about, they go all day and then some. I'll have to adjust my screen time. I didn't think about that.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Sometimes, I double fist. Chain vaping on both my BattleStar and My Charon. Alternating between Reds Apple and Fruity Trix right now....
Sounds like a good blend of flavor profiles. I came up with my favorite diy flavor doing that when I found the taste from 2 different diy recipes melded good together;)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Sometimes, I double fist. Chain vaping on both my BattleStar and My Charon. Alternating between Reds Apple and Fruity Trix right now....
You got great taste in mods, I double fist my Battlestar and my Charon TS. Yea you read that right, I got the touchscreen Charon, I’m fancy. Now if you said you use the original crown tank on those mods I’d think your a stalker, cause that’s my setup and I don’t believe in coincidence. :tumble:
But seriously does Smoant RULE!!! Or what?:vapor::headbang:
Ma ma ma my Charon-a

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
so with a couple weeks with my Charon, here is what I feel about it. It is very solid.. but it doesn't feel as solid as the BattleStar, but that is not a con. I still like hand feel of the BattleStar better, but it is not a deal breaker. It hits better and quicker than the BS. Overall, so far I am happy with picking it up. I still use both mods and many times I carry them both.

In my Stainless SMM I have been wicking and filling it with sweet dessert and cereal flavors. And refreshing flavors in my Black SMM. So it is hard to say which mod I use most. I keep the SS with the BS and the Black with the Charon. The first week when it was warm, like 80-90 in SoCal, I used the Charon more due to the fruity flavors. This last week with it being colder, like 60-70, more sweet desserts, so the BS gets more of the use..

Overall, can't go wrong with any of the Smoant mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread