Smoant Pasito 25W - RBA POD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
If the RBA takes 1 mm coils, I wouldn't be so enthusiast about the Spasito (did Smoant like the song Despacito?).
I have the RBA section, built from WTWF, for the Nautilus, which takes 1 mm coils - I renounced to use it after the initial stellar enthusiasm, because it took me half hour to get the build correct. I can rebuild the drop in head in less time.
We shall see. Vaping101 is to send me the Orchid this week (I hope).
Regards,

Reactions: Heartsdelight

TierodBoots

Apr 25, 2019
This has potential. I have two Smoant mods and feel good about their product. Mark Fagan and Mike Vapes have show some difficulty with the build. Its small! I used a Joyetech Egrip with a RBA deck very much like this for over a year and loved it. This deck looks strange with the coil legs making a weird bend though.
I think these style pods are cool, but I've yet to jump..

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Best review build yet?

She does a really nice job building it. But...ummm... at 12:30, she fires a mostly-dry wick, to "help it absorb eliquid" ??? That seems like a ridiculously stupid idea to me. Why would you fire a dry wick? It would be totally saturated with no chance of charring in, literally, a matter of seconds. But what do I know. At least her coil looked nice, and she had decent ideas on how to do that.

And I'm still watching this one. Just won a Geekvape, and hope it's good, but I absolutely love the idea of virtually free rebuilding on a pod. Maybe GV will release an rba for theirs. Even if they don't, I know others will follow this design.

Oh, and I'm guessing V2 of this will have the holes for the coil legs on the INSIDE of the posts, running parallel to the posts. That'd make it so much easier to rebuild, from what I've seen. But I'll still be willing to rebuild this.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Anybody pick one of these up yet. I know they were just released, but my curiosity is getting the better of me! Also, I noticed the majority of complaints with this was the tiny build deck, saw a guy build it without using the holes, he just butterflied the leads around the deck screws, seemed to make the build lots easier and quicker.

cheers

• Informative

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Anybody pick one of these up yet. I know they were just released, but my curiosity is getting the better of me! Also, I noticed the majority of complaints with this was the tiny build deck, saw a guy build it without using the holes, he just butterflied the leads around the deck screws, seemed to make the build lots easier and quicker.

cheers
my should be arrived here in another 7-14 day, thanks fasttech slow mail ...

thatvapedude

Jun 17, 2019
Look up the Jester by Vapefly. The deck looks a lot easier to build on...this one I'm actually looking forward to.
61500989_734157530332758_8117193584927895653_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread