The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smoant Pasito 25W - RBA POD

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by ArminF, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    How was the vape compared to the Orion? TBH, I don't really care that much about the rest- battery life, ease of build, capacity, looks, etc. I was about to buy a Pasito when I won the Geekvape, because I love the small size and like being able to build instead of buy coils or pods. Although I like it better than Orion's vape, it's not an rta, and doesn't deliver quite the density I crave from my rta and Vladdin. Orion is a little too warm for me, and more geared to restricted lung hit than true rta. Dialing it down didn't deliver a dense enough vape for me.

You'll love the USB-C when you get used to it. I have it on my Galaxy phone, and I'll be glad when all of my devices go to that. It actually has better capacity for charging, and easier to insert without fumbling around. You can get adaptors, which is what I did. Supposed to be more durable, too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JollyRogers

JollyRogers Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Virginia
    With 5 settings the vape can be cool to pretty warm. I tend to use setting 3-4 with a .6 coil and slightly open air. If I wanna go 5 and open air up, it’s not that all that close to high wattage and an RTA, but it’s not a bad vape.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2018
    i have two pasito, 3 cartridge n 3 RBA, swapping cartridge is pretty easy compare with changing pod :p

4. JollyRogers

Dec 30, 2009
    Virginia
    Yes, if I had 3 cartridges it would be easy.

Dislikes:
    -So the .6 coil that came with it floods.
    -When I fill the tank eliquid gets in threads and then when I screw MP on, I get eliquid seeping out around it.
    -batt life isn’t that great IMO.

My latest rebuild has been rocking it. So i’ll keep using it. Maybe get another tank to go with second RBA or to use for MTL and salts?

5. Vicman

Vicman Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Totally agree, the battery life is a little too quick to go from 5 dots to 3 dots. I don't take it anywhere because I'm afraid the battery will die on me.

I have the RBA, just have not built it yet. Heck, it's been over a year since I built anything; wasn't the greatest builder when I did with my sausage fingers and all. Really not looking forward to all the swearing that will come out of my mouth when trying to built this thing. That said, might take a try at it this weekend. Now if I can only find my wire....yeah, this is going to be fun :-x

6. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    constant output what to do, btw i feel performance getting lower when it reach 1 dot :)

7. Hukachoo

Hukachoo Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    RU
    Got it, like it. Also got that coils for rba[​IMG]
    No problem with installing, dunno why reviewers calling rba "pain in the ...", work nice at 16W (but a bit slow to ramp up).

8. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    how vapor production, flavor, throat hit ???
    thanks

9. Hukachoo

Hukachoo Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    RU
    Hot dense vape. Best flavor with near to closed airflow.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hukachoo

Hukachoo Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    RU
    IMG_20190804_222326.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hukachoo

Hukachoo Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    RU
    No dry hits. Using salt nics right now, so not a huge throat hit, but 25mg give a nice nicpunch.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hukachoo

Hukachoo Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    RU
    Btw, 20W given more throat hit, rly good, ramp up fast, but a bit less flavor imho.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SonnyCooL

Jan 12, 2018
    battery also gone faster :p

14. Hukachoo

Hukachoo Full Member

Jun 7, 2019
    RU
    True. Thats why I prefer 16W.)

15. JollyRogers

Dec 30, 2009
    Virginia
    Much happier with the 1ohm coil, salts, closed air, and at first power level. So need to make an attempt at building a higher resistance coil for the rba.

16. La_Navidad

La_Navidad Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2018
    As mentioned above, I've noticed battery to die pretty fast, in my case it's with stock mesh-atomizer.
    And while I am waiting for my RBA to come, here is a question - what wire and build would you suggest for DL vaping with RBA, but to extend battery life?

17. JollyRogers

Dec 30, 2009
    Virginia
    I had a 28g kanthal at .6ohm and it did ok for a couple weeks. Wicking is the trick.

I think the 1ohm w/salts is doing great. I don’t vape the hell outta it and it’s going 2 days a fill and batt is lasting due to shorter draw and lowest power setting. No flooding either. MTL, is just a tad loose, but usable for me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. VincentV
    This message by VincentV has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 24, 2019, Reason: Supplier posting outside of their forum - deleted.
    Aug 23, 2019
  19. pexuk

pexuk Full Member

Oct 10, 2019
    I've got leaking problems with pasito, I'm getting juice flowing into airflow and a huge spitback on any coil. Any of you guys experienced that?

20. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    With the RBA or stock coil?

21. pexuk

pexuk Full Member

Oct 10, 2019
    With any coil...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.