Status
Not open for further replies.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
These cartos are BY FAR the best out there. Unfortunately I have not ben able to locate them from a US vendor, hence I keep buying them from Happy Vapor in Canada.
They hold a lot of juice, very hard to destroy, each carto will last a good 2 weeks and the vapor is unbelieveble.
I tried the dual coils, but they didn't come close IMO.
Like I said, no clue why they are so hard to come by in the States, the rock on my GG Stealth.
Btw, my "perfect setting" has been COV's 100% organic butterscotch, a SmokTech XXL single coil carto and the GG Stealth. Vapor galore, no clogging and the taste is as it should be. Just otdered 15 more today. I highly recommend it.
Great throat hit and as I mentioned a vapor production that it off the charts. If you haven't tried it, check em out.
I will use this set up during my next concert and post a short clip.

Here is the site, they are selling dual coils as well as single, so make sure to order a pack of the single coil ones. Really the best I have used thus far.
Blank (empty) Dual Coil Blank XL Cartomizers for the Happy eGo e-cigarette.
Enjoy.......

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
I just ordered the 15 carto deal as well from Crystal Clear Vaping, however, the cartos are not quite the same as the xxl version. The xxl ones come with a black rubber tip. Can't wait to see the difference through.
Thanks for the info. Almost ordered last week, should have; now I'm out having to use old cartos.

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
I know this is a bit old... I just ordered 12 packs of the the XL Resurrectors from CCV. I got an E-Mail from Drew saying he sent me an XXL Resurrector to try out as well. I will reply back in a day or two if the perform the same as the XL's do.
They are AWESOME! Smok Tech I believe has better quality filler in those! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread