Smok 3.2 ohm Single Coil 2 Hole XL - Carto Status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
We are waiting on an order of these to come in now. Once we get shipping notification from the factory it is usually only three or four days but not sure where we are in the production que there. Will certainly post up notice here and of course the notify button is the best bet for getting word when they do come in.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
We are waiting on an order of these to come in now. Once we get shipping notification from the factory it is usually only three or four days but not sure where we are in the production que there. Will certainly post up notice here and of course the notify button is the best bet for getting word when they do come in.

As always, thank you for the quick response. I used the notify button but I needed to know for a secondary Shipping location to save a little on the Sales Tax.

Will wait patiently since I prefer getting them from your firm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Got tracking information yesterday on our cartomizer order so they are in DHLs hands now. Hard to tell when they will land here but they are generally pretty fast. If they clear through customs here early enough then we could still see them this week but it might be Monday. I will place them back into stock as soon as they are in hand and send out the notification emails. This will be both the 2.0ohm Standard and XL and the 3.2ohm XL.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
OCD, I was going to order a quantity of these from you and noticed you do not have many left. I desired to order a quantity again to utilize your 10 % Discount.

Will you have more coming in before your Discount expires?

OCD, asking again since your 10 % ends soon and I see Sold Out?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi DJ, unfortunately we wont be getting these back in before the discount is over. I do want to point out though that when purchasing 10 or more there is already a 10% discount on our cartomizers making them the lowest price I know of at $1.35 each. That discount will remain once they are back in stock in a few weeks.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
10 or more there is already a 10% discount on our cartomizers making them the lowest price I know of at $1.35 each. That discount will remain once they are back

Thanks OCD, and the above is why I buy solely from you. Will check back in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
That discount will remain once they are back in stock in a few weeks.

OCD, I hate to be a bother but is there any Update on the new Carto stock arriving.

I am hoping to buy a larger Tank to also ship with the Carto's for Shipping Savings so excuse me for being anxious.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Sorry DJ no news as of yet. I do have a number of 3.0ohm XL I could make available.

OCD, depending on the number available I would be interested or I could go for the 3.2 Standard Size.

I really prefer the XL for my 19mm Tanks also since I want a 22mm for additional capacity.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
DJ, not sure what battery holder you are using be the 22 STD on a Provari Mini sure makes for a nice setup. Capacity is enough for me to go all day on a tank though everyone is different in that department.

Pretty certain I have several hundred of these 3.0ohm XL. We have kept them for one of our wholesale customers but I didnt want to put them on the site because they were so close to the 3.2ohm and I didnt want to cause confusion. Our last STD length shipment also came in as 3.0ohm and we had so many of those that we had to go ahead and put them on the site. I noted the description on the small difference and so far no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread