Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
We'll need more info to help.
What do you mean by water in it? if there were water in your power device it likely wouldn't work at all.
Is the screen blank?
Is an error message on the screen?
Is it turned on?
Is the battery charged?
Using a name brand cell with sufficient CDR for your power range?
What delivery device are you using?
Are you replacing the coil as in using an RBA?
Did you thoroughly prime the wicking material?
Is the tank (if you're using one) full?
Is it reading the resistance of the delivery device? what is it?
What power level and or mode are you using?

nathan559

Jan 21, 2018
Everything was fine until last week I had been using everything as normal and then all off a sudden it went weird , it’s like somthing is blocking the vape from coming up I’ve check the air holes and there open I’ve changed the coil and it’s still doing it the battery is fully charged and there’s not error message the box is workin fine it’s just the tank

• Agree
Reactions: prinny12

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Well, all authentic name brand cells that should be used for vaping purposes have more letters & numbers that identify the cell.
Though it has nothing to do with blocked or intermittent airflow, the battery is the most important part of vaping safely.
It is a really bad idea to use an unknown unidentifiable cell, which can/will cause heating, using an insufficient cell can lead to venting or worse.

Outside chance of the battery cap threading needs to be cleaned inner & outer.

• Agree
Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The power is getting hot and the air hole are open everytime the air flow goes I check the air hole and they are open

OK, as @Topwater Elvis pointed out, that battery is a safety issue but not related to your current problem. Let's back up.

If you take the mods and tank and place your mouth on the drip tip, without pressing the power button, can you inhale air? If no, there's a blockage somewhere as air has to enter. If yes go to step 2.

If air came through with step 1, what happens when you do the same thing with the fire button pressed? Does air come through but no vapor? If so, it may be a power setting issue. If no air go back to blockage issue. If air and vapor come through but occasionally don't, that might be another issue we might hopefully help with.

Try that out and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread