Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Morning, I just received the news email on the new Atta Vapor tank by Smok. I have tried to look for reviews but failed miserably with the new forum format. Has anyone used one and can give me a bit of a review. Also the coils look exactly like the aspire non nautilus BVC coil heads. Can you use them in this tank.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
The threading is a bit different, so you'll have to use the coils made specifically for the Atta. The tank's design is like a smaller version of the VCT Pro. The airflow is a little bit more restricted, the capacity is reduced to about 3mL, and the diameter is 17mm instead of 22mm. Think of it as a midway between something like an Aerotank and an Atlantis. You'll need 15W-40W to get good vapor production, but the reduced airflow produces more flavor with more heat. The coils are very similar to the Smok Micro Core OCC coils, but again, the threading is different, so they're not compatible. So if you're looking for something a little less invasive than the usual sub-ohm tanks on the market, this would be a good option.

Reactions: Krisma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread