Smok Baby Beast Coils Compatibility With NRG/Skrr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashif

May 26, 2019
I am looking for 0.4-0.7 OHM coils for my Skrr S tank. The included QF coils are too harsh for me. I want to avoid the GT coils because of the ceramic hazard.

I did a search and find out that smok baby beast coils are compatible with Vaporesso NRG tanks. So I am wondering if they are compatible with Skrr S tank too? Both NRG and Skrr are compatible with GT coils so I am assuming that baby beast coils will fit in the Skrr S tank too if they can fit in NRG. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am interested in this particular coil:

Smok V8 Q2 (0.4 OHM or 0.6 OHM)

I am not a smok fan but I have no other option. Anyone of you vaped this coil or other baby beast coils? Are they good? Also if they are compatible with Skrr S. Please help.

• Disagree
Reactions: markfm

GreySG

Dec 27, 2013
AL, USA
  • Coil Art Mage Coil, these are used in the Coil Art Mage Sub-Ohm Tank
  • Eleaf HW Atomizer heads, these are used in the Ello, Ello Mini tanks, Ello Vate and Ello Duro Tanks.
  • E-XY T1 coils, these are used in the E-XY T1 RBA Tank
  • Geekvape iM4 coils, these are used for the Illusion Mini Tank
  • Geekvape Mesh Coils, thus these are used in the Geekvape Shield, Aero and Aero Mesh Tanks
  • iJoy XS coils, these are used in the Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X
  • Peacemaker Squid Industries Coils, these are used in the Peacemaker Tanks
  • Sigelei SM coils, these are used for the SLYDR M Sub-Ohm tanks and the KAOS Sub-Ohm Tank.
  • SMOK TFV8 baby coils, these are used for the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tanks and Smoke TFV12 Baby Prince Tanks
  • Teslacigs HP coils, these are compatible with the Teslacigs H8 Mini Tank
  • Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils, these are used as an alternative to the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast, SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast, Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X
  • Vaporesso GT coils and GTM Coils, these are used in the Vaporesso NRG SE Tank and the Vaporesso Cascade tank, Eleaf HW and also the E-XY T1 coils do not fit into the Vaporesso Cascade Tank
  • Vaporesso NRG coils, these are used in the Vaporesso NRG Mini Tank
  • Vaportech’s VTech Coils, thus these are used in the Vaportech’s Ark, Morpheus SF and Flip SF tanks
  • Vaptio Frogman coils, these are used for the Frogman Tank
  • WOTOFO FLOW coils, these are used for Flow SUb Ohm Tank
I've personally used Vaporesso GT and Geekvape coils in the Coil Art, Eleaf Ello, iJoy Procore Air, the Geekvape (shield, Aero, Aero mesh and the Cerberus), Vaporesso and Wotofo Flow tanks. Personal favorites are the Geekvape X2 mesh @ 33.5 watts, the Vaporesso GT Ceramic @ 33.5 watts. I have some Smok TFV8 Baby Beast coils but they didn't work that well in the Smok tanks (I haven't used one in over a year) so I haven't bothered to try them in other tanks. Hopefully one of these coils will hit the resistance you are after. Also according to Vaporesso the Skrr S | Mini can use the GT coils.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I use the Smok baby beast coils. I haven't used the one you're asking about but I've had no problem with the ones I've used. I've also used the Vaporesso and the SS Eleaf coils in my Baby Beast tank. Either way works fine but I can use temperature control when I use the Eleaf coils.

kashif

May 26, 2019
  • Coil Art Mage Coil, these are used in the Coil Art Mage Sub-Ohm Tank
  • Eleaf HW Atomizer heads, these are used in the Ello, Ello Mini tanks, Ello Vate and Ello Duro Tanks.
  • E-XY T1 coils, these are used in the E-XY T1 RBA Tank
  • Geekvape iM4 coils, these are used for the Illusion Mini Tank
  • Geekvape Mesh Coils, thus these are used in the Geekvape Shield, Aero and Aero Mesh Tanks
  • iJoy XS coils, these are used in the Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X
  • Peacemaker Squid Industries Coils, these are used in the Peacemaker Tanks
  • Sigelei SM coils, these are used for the SLYDR M Sub-Ohm tanks and the KAOS Sub-Ohm Tank.
  • SMOK TFV8 baby coils, these are used for the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tanks and Smoke TFV12 Baby Prince Tanks
  • Teslacigs HP coils, these are compatible with the Teslacigs H8 Mini Tank
  • Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils, these are used as an alternative to the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast, SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast, Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X
  • Vaporesso GT coils and GTM Coils, these are used in the Vaporesso NRG SE Tank and the Vaporesso Cascade tank, Eleaf HW and also the E-XY T1 coils do not fit into the Vaporesso Cascade Tank
  • Vaporesso NRG coils, these are used in the Vaporesso NRG Mini Tank
  • Vaportech’s VTech Coils, thus these are used in the Vaportech’s Ark, Morpheus SF and Flip SF tanks
  • Vaptio Frogman coils, these are used for the Frogman Tank
  • WOTOFO FLOW coils, these are used for Flow SUb Ohm Tank
I've personally used Vaporesso GT and Geekvape coils in the Coil Art, Eleaf Ello, iJoy Procore Air, the Geekvape (shield, Aero, Aero mesh and the Cerberus), Vaporesso and Wotofo Flow tanks. Personal favorites are the Geekvape X2 mesh @ 33.5 watts, the Vaporesso GT Ceramic @ 33.5 watts. I have some Smok TFV8 Baby Beast coils but they didn't work that well in the Smok tanks (I haven't used one in over a year) so I haven't bothered to try them in other tanks. Hopefully one of these coils will hit the resistance you are after. Also according to Vaporesso the Skrr S | Mini can use the GT coils.

Thank you so much for this detailed list. It certainly helped me. So sweet of you dear.

I use the Smok baby beast coils. I haven't used the one you're asking about but I've had no problem with the ones I've used. I've also used the Vaporesso and the SS Eleaf coils in my Baby Beast tank. Either way works fine but I can use temperature control when I use the Eleaf coils.

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread