Smok Electronic Cigarettes (new company reviewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiFeJunKie

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Arkansas, United States
If you want to know what a company is all about, the best way to do that is to have a problem.

Any company can look good when everything is running smooth as silk but a companies true colors are shown when problems arise so I want to tell you about "smok".

I ordered their product and realized that I may have a compatibility issue. It wasn't their fault, it was just a bad assumption on my part. Anyway, when they found out that I had a problem, I received immediate emails and had 2 conversations with the owners. I could tell that they were much more upset that I was having a problem than I was, and they will not rest until my problem is solved.

These guys are working hard to "brand" their company and develop a good reputation in the community so I just want to let everyone know that these guys are working hard to provide the best customer experience possible and that they stand behind their products.

(I have no opinion on their product because of my compatibility issue, but I still wish to praise the hardworking attitude and great customer service of these guys)
:toast:

LifeJunkie, that's exactly what we are here for. It was an experience for the both of us. As the customer learns about us, we learn about the customer, so I appreciate your comments and we will do our darn best to bring you the customer service every customer deserves. Thanks, again.

PS - your batteries are on the way :D

LiFeJunKie

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Arkansas, United States
I've been using this product for a few days now.

The battery is smaller than a regular 510 but the battery life seems to be just as good. It produces plenty of vapor and I'm getting more flavor from my juices. I got the automatic batteries, I don't know if manuals are available, and the cutoff is average for an automatic.
Imagine a "BluCig" with good battery life and a more consistent draw.
The PCC is great and will allow you to store an extra fully assembled unit plus the one that is charging. (note: the Smok Battery is shorter than a standard 510 battery and a fully assembled unit with a standard battery is too big to fit in the PCC)
The prefilled carts work pretty well and provide good flavor. They send out a variety pack with the starter kit, my favorite is the Vanilla.
The best thing about the SmokCig is the form factor. These things are small and have a black shiny finish with a very cool logo. This has to be one of the best starter kits for newbies, especially if someone likes to use prefilled carts. Personally, I prefer the 510 cartomizers.
Overall, I think this would be great for a new vapor to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread