Smok Fetch Pro RCG coil pod not fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMB1003

Jul 11, 2020
Today I purchased the smok fetch pro system. I put it together and noticed that the RCG coil pod does not fit flush with the rest of the system and is very loose. It almost seems like the coil is too long. I used several different coils and had the same problem. The RPM coil pod fits just fine. Does anyone else have this problem? Do I have a faulty pod? I attached a picture showing my issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• 0710201956.jpg
    0710201956.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 42

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Today I purchased the smok fetch pro system. I put it together and noticed that the RCG coil pod does not fit flush with the rest of the system and is very loose. It almost seems like the coil is too long. I used several different coils and had the same problem. The RPM coil pod fits just fine. Does anyone else have this problem? Do I have a faulty pod? I attached a picture showing my issue. Any help will be appreciated.
    Dont have the Fetch but use the RPM80 Pro with the RGC pod. My pod is a very tight fit. When I put it back on, the magnets pull it in but I have to push it home the last little bit. A very snug fit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread