Smok H-Priv vs. T-Priv

Status
Not open for further replies.

equazcion

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
New York City, USA
I own a T-Priv and love its real-time and up-facing (viewable while vaping) screen. I own a couple other mods (including that spiffy Lost Vape Paranormal 250C), but keep coming back to the T-Priv for this hard-to-find feature.

The T-Priv is built like a tank though -- which would be good during military engagements, but for the everyday I'm finding it a bit heavy, boxy, clunky. The [older?] H-Priv looks superficially like a good alternative, same screen configuration while more sleek.

Am I right? Does the H-Priv lack anything important? Has anyone here tried both?

PS: Any other recommendations for mods with up-facing screens you can see while vaping, I'd love to hear.

Thanks!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Mods with top screens? Sure. Smok H-Priv, H-Priv 2, T-Priv, T-Priv 3, X-Cube II, X-Cube Ultra, Marshal G320, Digiflavor DF200, Ijoy Limitless Lux, and Squid Industries Double Barrel. But, since you're looking for less weight, not more, you can eliminate the T-Priv 3, the DF200, the Lux, and the Marshall. The X-Cube line will be difficult to find. So... If you're a wattage only vaper, the Double Barrel V3 is compact. If you're a TC vaper (or switch back and forth), go for the more comfortable H-Priv 2.

Reactions: equazcion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread