Smok infinix don't turn off, how to solve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrySpread0

Nov 9, 2019
I’m having problems with my smok infinix, he just don’t turn off even if I’m not vaping it or with the pod plugged.
Does anyone know how I can solve this?
b45kmyn3akx31.jpg
9aqscyn3akx31.jpg
l9bk9do3akx31.jpg

DrySpread0

Nov 9, 2019
Smok mods are a gamble. If they work as advertised they are fine. The DOA and early failure rates are reported here all the time.

Look up the warranty period from the vendor you bought it from and do a return if it's still covered.

I think the warranty period is over, I have got it for almost 6 months, that was the first time that i had problems with this

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Good tips. I'm thinking about get a renova zero tho, what you think?
I loved the Zero, except for one thing: You have to draw too hard on it to activate firing. But that's for me. I tend to take slower draws. I've tried about a dozen pods, and Vladdin is the best for my style. And the coils last amazingly long, even though I use NET, a coil killer. If you take pretty hard hits, you might like it.

Just for reference, I've tried: Infinix, Phix, Zero, EQ, Roto, Akso, Minifit, Nord, Orion, Frenzy, Sourin, and others I forget.

DrySpread0

Nov 9, 2019
I loved the Zero, except for one thing: You have to draw too hard on it to activate firing. But that's for me. I tend to take slower draws. I've tried about a dozen pods, and Vladdin is the best for my style. And the coils last amazingly long, even though I use NET, a coil killer. If you take pretty hard hits, you might like it.

Just for reference, I've tried: Infinix, Phix, Zero, EQ, Roto, Akso, Minifit, Nord, Orion, Frenzy, Sourin, and others I forget.

Yeah, zero have good reviews, i probably going to cop it next time.

DrySpread0

Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, that was a ...... joke. But I really would put it out in the yard or something, and do not try to use it. It's unsafe.
i hit him yesterday sometimes, can i die? but i don't feel any diference, its not burning and i can feel the taste of the liquid. My fear is that .... can blow any time, so i already threw it away, i don't will keep this time bomb in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread