Smok Infinix Love and Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
I can't believe I'm hitting this thing while all else sits for a while. You can pop off the silver bottom piece easily, and then rewick it and soak clean the coil too. It Def works better after the rewick. The cotton on some of them from the factory is too tight in the coil. I'm surprised by the nice airflow and amount of vape at about 15 watts. Great flavor that rivals some of my twisted or clapton built rtas. It just takes a fuew minutes to rewick it, so I vape it for 2 days, then rinse the coil before it's bad. Then rewick. I'm digging the hell out of this little vape. Yeah..till it dies next week lol

Reactions: newyork13

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I got the Infinix in April and the battery still works fine. My opinion of the Infinix hasn't changed from back when I posted a review > Smok Infinix

I wouldn't call removing the metal cap "easy" but it is certainly doable. Takes some effort to pry it off without damaging anything. After you get the cap off, replacing the cotton is easy. Refreshing the cotton every 2 days would likely give the best flavor (on any device) but I've just been using them as is. After a week of use the cotton still looks white and it produces vapor but the coils are pretty dark. I just toss them after a 7-10 days out of caution.

I've got more of the Myblu devices coming in the mail. The $1 promotion from Blu is cheaper than buying 3 packs of pods for $9 from Smok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread