Not open for further replies.

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
China
www.smoktech.com
Rule notes
1. The user needs to purchase smok products and scratch the B code, which is the lottery code;

2.Enter B code to draw a lottery, one B code can only draw once;

3.After winning the prize, please fill in the receiving information of the UK address. The addresses in other regions are invalid.

4. The prizes will be sent out within one week.

The event page:SMOK® | Innovation Keeps Changing the Vaping Experience
UK抽奖宣传海报 社媒.jpg

Devin Brent

Jun 23, 2022
Albany New York
Rule notes
1. The user needs to purchase smok products and scratch the B code, which is the lottery code;

2.Enter B code to draw a lottery, one B code can only draw once;

3.After winning the prize, please fill in the receiving information of the UK address. The addresses in other regions are invalid.

4. The prizes will be sent out within one week.

The event page:SMOK® | Innovation Keeps Changing the Vaping Experience
View attachment 976311
Hey im an up and coming reviewer on here and reddit. Ive worked with sourcemore and freemax and i was hoping to expand my portfolio by working with your company? Is there an email or someone i can reach out to and contact about doing that?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Hey im an up and coming reviewer on here and reddit. Ive worked with sourcemore and freemax and i was hoping to expand my portfolio by working with your company? Is there an email or someone i can reach out to and contact about doing that?

If you send @SMOK_Sophia a PM and let them know that you're interested you will have a better chance of getting a reply Devin:thumb:
    Good Luck!

Reactions: Jen Bee

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 19, 2011
    China
    www.smoktech.com
    I’ve won on this lucky draw, I actually won twice. I know the first prize I won was the RPM 5 but I’m not sure on the second one. I just filled out my details. Can you help me find out what I’ve won? @SMOK_Sophia
    Hi Ewan, congrats!!!I have received your personal information, and the prize will be sent to you in two days. I hope you received the prize and helped spread the word about our event on your social media, tag smok_uk_official, thanks so much!:hubba:

Ewan Bowers

Jul 21, 2022
    Hi Ewan, congrats!!!I have received your personal information, and the prize will be sent to you in two days. I hope you received the prize and helped spread the word about our event on your social media, tag smok_uk_official, thanks so much!:hubba:

I will post on my social media once I’ve received them. I didn’t actually know what to think. Have I won one or two prizes?

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 19, 2011
    China
    www.smoktech.com
    Hi Sophia, I’ve still not received anything and I’m not sure who to contact. Can you drop me a message? Or an email to ewanlbowers@icloud.com
    Sorry, Our local UK colleague who sent out the prizes contracted Covid-19 last week and only recovered this week, he will send you the prizes in the next couple of days, sorry for the wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread