Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Novo for sure looked at the nord today in the store assent a big fan, on the other hand the novo I actually grabbed a 2nd one today, I normally vape 3mg at 80 watts with attys like the goon v1.5 or freemax mesh pro at 80-90 watts in the triple coil. The novo is honestly the first pod system I’ve been able to MTL and enjoy, for a stealth vape nothing beats the novo it’s so small even you can barley tell you’re holding it. The battery life for MTL is insanely long, and a pod refill lasts forever, I have 48mg nic salt in mine flavor is great. And on the go it’s smaller than having a lighter in your pocket.

Mind you I have only used the novo not the nord. On the other hand if you are willing to spend the money the lost vape Orion mod is also a excellent little pod system I love mine, I did have one die on me but the store replaced it even after the 30day in store warranty and evolv has extended the warranty to 1 year on the mods that where affected with the defect. It is a awesome little device.

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I've not used the nord, but I've been using the novo for about two months for work. It's a pretty great little set up. The battery easily lasts all day even when I'm vaping like crazy. The draw activated firing is starting to get a bit wonky on my first one though. But it's been riding around in my tool belt with a crap load of nails and metal shavings, daily for the past 8 weeks.

The pods in the novo last a pretty long time when compared to other pod systems are cheap and can be rewicked relatively easily.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    New mesh pods.

novo_mesh.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread