Smok nord Vs aspire zelos 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't own a nord and I either hear RAVE reviews or like, TRAGIC meltdowns. I mean, I DO hear it's a nice vape and for a Smok product (the company who makes it) I think there is more love than hate, which is unusual (Smok is known for it's ah, quality control issues.)

I would have to guess the Aspire is going to last longer.

We are also at kind of a weird time in vaping so I might also suggest you just each keep your vapes, and buy new ones of the other sort, so you each have a backup vape. And maybe some coils and pods or whatnot. It's not clear exactly what is going to be available when and etc.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: proax9

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
I have the Aspire Zelos with Nautilus 2S tank and would keep the Aspire kit. It is much more versatile in that you can use some other tanks on it, or you can use the Nautilus 2S on another mod. I love this kit and there is no way I would give it up for the SMOK Nord.

Aspire Zelos Reduced.jpg

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
My friend has a Smok nord which I really like, I have a aspire zelos 2.0 which has a nautilus 2s tank.
I like both but really like the nord.
She asked me if I want to trade since she prefers mine and pay the difference

How long should I expect out of the nord(longevity)
Should I trade it?
I own both. Taking into account both Smok's quality history, and Murphy's Law, I'd say the day after the trade is consummated.

But seriously, they're pretty different in vape quality. But if you like them both, you should take into account how long Nord's coils last vs. N2's, and what replacement pods cost. It'll likely cost you far more to own the Nord in the long run, even if the equipment lasts as long. The battery won't- you'll charge the Nord a LOT more often than a Zelos. And I don't think the pods will last anywhere near as long as an N2 atty. Zelos/N2 can last a very long time, but the Nord is kind of disposable.

Oh, and you can use the Zelos mod on any atty you want, if you ever decide to change.

• Agree
Reactions: Rob B.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread