Smok Nord X Kit Review - Smok Did Something Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com

Without a doubt, when you have two choices, you have to think twice about the price point differences and comprehensive performance differences between them to figure out which one is much more worthy! A couple of days ago, I've tested the brand-new Smok Novo X Kit and released its review by then. To be honest, it's hard for me to recommend it to you because I can hardly find any great specs or value upgrades by comparing to the previous Smok Novo 2 Kit and I can not convince you to go to buy it. But I have to advise you to consider going for this smok nord X Kit because...

Please click here to check the full review. Also, the comparison between Nord X and Nord 2 is included: Smok Nord X Kit Review | Give Me More Juice

Don't forget to use Coupon (PD12) before completing your order!

View this device here: Smok Nord X 60W Pod System Kit

We're looking for Vape Wholesale partners eagerly. Join us here: Vape Wholesale Supply, Vape Wholesale China - AVE40

Welcome you, vendors, to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account, or drop us an email to info@ave40.com first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread