SMOK Novo 2 + Jewel Tobacco juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenMG

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
I know smok is not a favored brand here, but I am gonna throw this out -

The Novo 2 with Pod juice's Jewel Tobacco (salt) 35mg, using the DL pod is about as close as I have gotten to a smoke, except that it tastes better. The MTL pod, I don't know. Something is wrong about it, and the MTL hit with the DL tanks is still a bit odd, but if I put a thumb partially over the air intakes on one side, I think I found the nailed it for me replacement. I am not giving up my sub-ohm gear yet, and I am not saying this is what will work for everyone, but it's a combo that is working for me now.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think it is a kind of agreed upon thing that Smok magically produced this pod that is a lot better than many pods on the market.

Of course, I think pods suck. So it sort of means, (to me, no one else necessarily) that Smok remains really good at sucking. LOL.

I'm glad you are enjoying it and I seriously think a lot of folks are. There is a big long thread on it (I think) if you want to share your love there.

Anna

DarrenMG

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
LOL, well they have such a bad reputation for quality, and that's because it's been earned. Sometimes they get design right. It does seem they went back to the drawing board and addressed everything that was wrong with the Novo 1.

I am not sure what to think about pods. I am coming to accept pods are the future (the refillable devices, I wouldn't waste money or advise anyone to do so on a throw away pod system unless they are brand new to the switch, easing into it, and just want something to try with no effort required), but maybe pods are also harmful if they turn into the next version of smokes (i.e., it's not a get off it device, it's a get hooked on something new product). Still I do believe vaping is overall safer than smoking, so if it's a choice between evils, I vote for vaping on any device that keeps people off cigs ;)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread