Smok Novo Pod Inconsistency’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2KS

Nov 18, 2018
I’ve been vaping with the Novo for a few months now. I’ve noticed that the pods that come with the kit seem to be better made than the ones I am buying as replacements. I use Directvapor and I always authenticate my purchases through the smok app, but the replacements don’t seem to last as long and tend to spit and leak more. Any tips? I have started making sure I never run completely out of juice in the pod. I’ve noticed that extends the life. I’ve also noticed that if I make sure the “Smok” stamp on the pod is on the same side as the “Smok” stamp on the stick it seems to hit better and last longer.

Reactions: stols001

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I haven't really noticed this myself with the novo pods. The replacements I have bought last a little over a week like the ones that came with it.

Do you wait 5-10 minutes after filling the pods to start vaping? In most pod systems this seems to be the difference between them lasting three days or a week.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I’ve been vaping with the Novo for a few months now. I’ve noticed that the pods that come with the kit seem to be better made than the ones I am buying as replacements. I use Directvapor and I always authenticate my purchases through the Smok app, but the replacements don’t seem to last as long and tend to spit and leak more. Any tips? I have started making sure I never run completely out of juice in the pod. I’ve noticed that extends the life. I’ve also noticed that if I make sure the “Smok” stamp on the pod is on the same side as the “Smok” stamp on the stick it seems to hit better and last longer.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to ask this question in the following forum, you may receive more informative information.
Vape Pod Systems

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I'm afraid to say inconsistency comes with the territory. It's not like the brand has ever escaped the gutter of poor QC.

Then again, the Rofvape is inconsistent. So is Blu (yeh, I know... like I would even waste one cent of Blu). The JustFog minifit is as good as I have found.

No doubt Juul is consistent, but hey, I'd rather chop of my head and soak it in acid than have anything to do with a non-refillable pod system. I expect MyVonErl is also good, but same thing applies.... I'd rather take up smoking again than give these people money in non-refillable.

Basically, I don't like Smok much, nor do I like non-refillable.

I use a Smok Vape Pen 22, but I use VapeSoon coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread