Smok novo...pre order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Let us know your thoughts when you get it.

I'm hesitant to pre order anything. I bought the Voopoo Panda and the pods had lots of issues. It seems like the Novo may have some problems also. But it could just be a problem with the pre production samples.

One of the youtube reviews said there's some leaking from the drip tip on the smok Novo (photo below). That problem doesn't occur with the Smok Infinix. But it might just be a problem with the pre production samples of the Novo. Maybe it will be fixed during regular production.

djlsbvapes.jpeg

Smok did make changes to the Infinix during production. Early videos of the Infinix showed the drip tip was removable (photo below). But on the production version, the drip tip was glued on with a LOT of glue. I tried removing it but the entire surface was covered in glue so it just breaks off in pieces. Maybe they'll use more glue on the Novo.

infinix.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Fredman1

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I got one about a week ago from MVS for $19.99. Still in the box, trying the minifit first this weekend. Not sure if they mispriced them initially or what but at that price, I got one.

MVS increased the price $9 after a few days, but now they have a 30% off coupon code for the Novo. Hard to beat that price imo.

I don't see replacement pods anywhere yet?

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Yeah, MVS has them with the coupon code NOVO30:

SMOK Novo Pod System All-in-One Starter Kit

Comes to $20.29.

Not sure if they mispriced it initially or not, but it's only 30 cents more with the coupon code currently.

Every other place I've seen is in the $29 range.

Only reason I picked it up was because of the price/two pods included. This and the Minifit will be my first two pod systems to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread