Smok Osub One Vape Kit girl almost crying and seeking help

Status
Not open for further replies.

missevieevie

Nov 27, 2018
can someone please kindly help me, i have bought the smok osub one vape kit and it is leaking constantly into my mouth, making me wanna puke, i usually just buy a vape pen and go but bought this for a change, instructions are useless and there are o rings which i dont know what to do with, i have watched in excess of 9 billion videos but not one has any o rings in them or even talks about them, i dont even know if this is what is causing the leaking, im at the point of throwing it in the bin and going back to smoking
SmokOsub One Vape Kit
1 x Osub One Mod
2 x 0.2ohm Dual Coil Osub One Atomizer Heads
1 x USB Charging/Upgrade Cable
1 x Instruction Manual
Spare parts

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
can someone please kindly help me, i have bought the smok osub one vape kit and it is leaking constantly into my mouth, making me wanna puke, i usually just buy a vape pen and go but bought this for a change, instructions are useless and there are o rings which i dont know what to do with, i have watched in excess of 9 billion videos but not one has any o rings in them or even talks about them, i dont even know if this is what is causing the leaking, im at the point of throwing it in the bin and going back to smoking
SmokOsub One Vape Kit
1 x Osub One Mod
2 x 0.2ohm Dual Coil Osub One Atomizer Heads
1 x USB Charging/Upgrade Cable
1 x Instruction Manual
Spare parts

Hi and welcome,
Did you buy the kit on-line or at a physical store?
Why did you choose this kit?
Where are you located?
How long have you smoked cigarettes and how many per day?
Do you have an old vape pen you could use for now?

im at the point of ...going back to smoking
No, you are not!
If that was true, you would not have created an account and posted your issue, you would just be enjoying your smoke. Now spit out that pity stick and come back so we can resolve your issue.

Cheers
I

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The o rings included in the kit are spares for use when you misplace or damage the o rings in place from the factory.

Common causes of liquid in mouth are over filling tank, there is a fill line on it, do not exceed.
Missing or damaged o rings, insufficient airflow, too strong hard or fast inhale, using too low power setting all leading to flooding.

This goes over it fairly well.

missevieevie

Nov 27, 2018
The o rings included in the kit are spares for use when you misplace or damage the o rings in place from the factory.

Common causes of liquid in mouth are over filling tank, there is a fill line on it, do not exceed.
Missing or damaged o rings, insufficient airflow, too strong hard or fast inhale, using too low power setting all leading to flooding.

This goes over it fairly well.
[/QUO

i might as well just pour the juice directly into my mouth

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Going from a basic vape pen to the o sub is going to have a learning curve.
Think of the o sub as more of a cloud blower type setup, needs lots of airflow to prevent flooding & to cool the coil.
You'll need to experiment with inhale technics probably going to be much less restricted / much more airy & open airflow than what you're used to from a vape pen.
You'll have to adjust airflow & power output to find what works best for you, select the appropriate mode, I suggest watt.

Might be a good idea to start over with set up to be sure everything is as it should be.
Dump tank, blow excess liquid from head, reinstall fill ring, refill tank, thread on top cap/drip tip, set power to 20w take a few vapes. Not what you like? adjust airflow & power up or down until you find what you like.

missevieevie

Nov 27, 2018
Going from a basic vape pen to the o sub is going to have a learning curve.
Think of the o sub as more of a cloud blower type setup, needs lots of airflow to prevent flooding & to cool the coil.
You'll need to experiment with inhale technics probably going to be much less restricted / much more airy & open airflow than what you're used to from a vape pen.
You'll have to adjust airflow & power output to find what works best for you, select the appropriate mode, I suggest watt.

Might be a good idea to start over with set up to be sure everything is as it should be.
Dump tank, blow excess liquid from head, reinstall fill ring, refill tank, thread on top cap/drip tip, set power to 20w take a few vapes. Not what you like? adjust airflow & power up or down until you find what you like.
ty for replying in such detail, this is helpful, however everything i try just feels like im pouring juice directly to my mouth, im over it, im throwing it in bin and ill go to a shop n buy one next week

• Winner
Reactions: VapourFlavour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread