Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Whichever is cheapest. There's even a good chance that one or two of the 0.40 pack will read 0.45-ish and one or two of the 0.6 pack will read 0.55-ish.

I challenge anyone to vape'em at 50 Watts and tell the difference. :)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hi all,

Im new to this site and vaping in general. Just purchased my first ever mod - Smok alien AL85. I want to know what is the real difference between each of these coils? Is there really any difference? Which is better for conserving battery?

thanks in advance

Hello x smoker & Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on quitting smoking that’s great! Lots to learn about vaping so ask lots of questions and read as much about vaping as you can! Most of all - Enjoy it!

sara

tym64

Jul 30, 2017
Whichever is cheapest. There's even a good chance that one or two of the 0.40 pack will read 0.45-ish and one or two of the 0.6 pack will read 0.55-ish.

I challenge anyone to vape'em at 50 Watts and tell the difference. :)
Accepted. Could be the juice. I am using the .04 coils on my Smok, and vaping at 55 watts on the baby beast, personally I found the taste just really pops harder, and its allot warmer. In short, it really matches the cig.

They swear the .06 will really eat the juice, and imho, I just found that to be true. Just keep in mind, wattage, flavor, what tastes better is all subjective, that just works for me. You may find it is different for you.

I am getting ready to try something with the coils I have seen allot about. Once a week, take out the old coil, clean it, set it aside, then pop in a new one. Then week later, clean the coil set it aside, and try the one I cleaned a week before. Rinse and repeat. Be fun to see how it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread