Smok R150TC screen trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um it could be a lot of things. Can you post pictures at all?

Also have you looked at youtube reviews about your device? Was it that way from the start? It might be good to look at some, not really for opinions, but how to operate your device. Also, if you have a vape store near you, you may want to take it there for help.

A visual demonstration can make things so much easier than a user manual. With that said, there could also be a problem with your mod, in which case a lot more detail (when did it happen, what did you do before it happened, what batteries are you using, what atomizer are you using, etc., etc.)

That would probably help with figuring out the problem.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi,
i have a big trouble with Smok R150TC, my screen works not good. Im pressing the button to start smoking, and it showing only strength mode. I dont know what to do, and whats hapenned.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread