Smok RPM40

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRichieX

Apr 2, 2019
Chicago
May I ask a question, if you don't mind. How many puffs that your RPM 40 rba last? My RPM occ (mesh material) was alright after over 300 puffs but the rba was not. With the RBA (2.5 id, 5 wraps, space coil, 26 AWG kanthal A1, Muji cotton), it is only last for about under 200 puffs. I use "dam method" for my wicking. By the way, there is a very loud pop sound when I start to vape eventhough I try different methods to wick the cotton.

after u taste dry or some funny taste .... remove ur cartridge than slowly/very gentle pull out your rba from the back, don't pull all out just slight pull, u see bubble come out from both juice hole and dont out too much cotton at side ....

I just received my RBA and I'm finding the same thing. Right about 130-150, I'm getting a nasty burnt taste. I tried pulling the coil out slightly and it makes it better but the flavor of the juice is just not there anymore. On my aegis Boost, I'm getting well over 1000 puffs. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

dangkhoa02106

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
VIET NAM
The problem cause by the design of the bottom cutout hole, the cutout hole which holds the RBA body. The edge of this cutout is very high so the juice hole of the RBA is covered. This problem makes the RBA does not absorb enough juice.
This problem is still there until I put the RBA into the pod of RPM 80. The RBA works flawlessly in the RPM 80 pod.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Comparison of rpm40 and my single 18650 power bank.

IMG_20200319_194947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread