The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smok Scar-18 230w. What a great mod!

Discussion in 'Smok' started by Hunter19877, Mar 21, 2021.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hunter19877

Hunter19877 Full Member

Mar 21, 2021
    New Jersey
    Anyone else love this mod? For real,i think it's the best device that Smok has ever made. They really did a good job. It's beautiful, tough, it performs flawlessly, I've never had an issue. It fits in the hand so well, it's really comfortable. I dig this mod so much that I bought 3 of them. My first one is almost a year old and it still works great! But with the mail ban coming I wanted to get 2 more. One backup and one for work.
    I have many other mods. Lostvape Centaurus DNA250c, two Lostvape Grus, the Vzone Emask 218w, the Smok Mag, the Resa Pen. Besides the Lostvape mods, the Scar is my main mod. It's just a great device man!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SMOK_Sophia

SMOK_Sophia Brand Manager

Jan 19, 2011
    China
    Thanks, man, we all appreciate your real review. We will do our best to provide more perfect mods come out. Hope you will enjoy the SMOK. All the best!