Smok Scar-18 230w. What a great mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter19877

Mar 21, 2021
New Jersey
Anyone else love this mod? For real,i think it's the best device that smok has ever made. They really did a good job. It's beautiful, tough, it performs flawlessly, I've never had an issue. It fits in the hand so well, it's really comfortable. I dig this mod so much that I bought 3 of them. My first one is almost a year old and it still works great! But with the mail ban coming I wanted to get 2 more. One backup and one for work.
I have many other mods. Lostvape Centaurus DNA250c, two Lostvape Grus, the Vzone Emask 218w, the smok Mag, the Resa Pen. Besides the Lostvape mods, the Scar is my main mod. It's just a great device man!
Ntu4zZY.jpg
ERdtEfe.jpg

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
China
www.smoktech.com
Anyone else love this mod? For real,i think it's the best device that Smok has ever made. They really did a good job. It's beautiful, tough, it performs flawlessly, I've never had an issue. It fits in the hand so well, it's really comfortable. I dig this mod so much that I bought 3 of them. My first one is almost a year old and it still works great! But with the mail ban coming I wanted to get 2 more. One backup and one for work.
I have many other mods. Lostvape Centaurus DNA250c, two Lostvape Grus, the Vzone Emask 218w, the Smok Mag, the Resa Pen. Besides the Lostvape mods, the Scar is my main mod. It's just a great device man!
Ntu4zZY.jpg
ERdtEfe.jpg
Thanks, man, we all appreciate your real review. We will do our best to provide more perfect mods come out. Hope you will enjoy the SMOK. All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread