SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils review | Better than before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils review | Better than before?

Replacement coils for SMOK TFV12 PRINCE Tank, newest & carefully modulated coils: the Prince Q4, X6, T10 and M4, all of which have huge cloud and extremely dense flavor.

From the information we can know that SMOK TFV12 Prince coils are not for high power vaping, range from 30W-110W.

V12 Prince-Q4 0.4ohm Quadruple Coils (40-100W/BEST 60-80W)
V12 Prince-X6 0.15ohm Sextuple Coils (50-120W/BEST 80-100W)
V12 Prince-T10 0.12ohm Decuple Coils (60-120W/BEST 80-110W)
V12 Prince-M4 0.17ohm Quadruple Coils (30-70W/BEST 45-55W)

Not like other singe core coils, SMOK TFV12 Prince coils using Quadruple/Sextuple/Decuple cores which is very good for vapor and flavors.

Cel4Icf.jpg

Overall, it's a good hoping coil, I think it can beat Uwell crown 3 and SMOK TFV12, how do you feel about it?

More information please visit: [Pre-sell] SMOK TFV12 PRINCE Replacement Coil

Last edited:
Reactions: Boof Heals

spark001uk

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
I've used the Q4 & X6, flavor and cloud production was good on both but, neither seemed to last beyond about 1000-1100 puffs. I'm trying the T10 today. It hits great and all but, even at 70w, it gets HOT after a few pulls. We'll see if it lasts any longer than the others.
Quick question. What airflow and wattage do you find best with the Q4, and what airflow and wattage for the T10? I ask as I've done my Q4 that came in the box after about 1000 hits, I got it to last a bit longer after pinning it but only a day or two.
So I've put the T10 in and I just don't seem to be able to find a happy setup for it so far. And yes the tank does get a bit toasty, even at 70-75W with airflow half to two thirds open. For the record I was hitting the Q4 at 60-65W with just under half airflow.

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
L.A.
Quick question. What airflow and wattage do you find best with the Q4, and what airflow and wattage for the T10? I ask as I've done my Q4 that came in the box after about 1000 hits, I got it to last a bit longer after pinning it but only a day or two.
So I've put the T10 in and I just don't seem to be able to find a happy setup for it so far. And yes the tank does get a bit toasty, even at 70-75W with airflow half to two thirds open. For the record I was hitting the Q4 at 60-65W with just under half airflow.

I'm running the Q4 @ 54W with the preheat set to 'soft' w/ air flow at about 50%...So far, it seems as though it's helping to make the coil last longer.

Nickb1010

Jun 6, 2018
Lanark, Scotland

Nice one cheers. I did try turning the Q4 down to see where it would fall over, and it was still vaping respectably in the low 50's.
As for the T10, it seems ok now at 75-80W with 50% air. I've ordered the RBA deck now anyway, we'll see where that goes. Hopefully will save a fair bit on coils then.

I have actually found it to be a case of opening the airflow right up and properly ripping on it whilst taking a draw. Seems counter intuitive but it’s working for me. I went through 3 coils in 5 days when I first bought the tank. A guy in store recommended really going for it while using the tank and I’m getting over a week out of some coils now.

I’m currently using the X6 but have had the Q4 and T10 coils as well, love the tank so far but the coils are a bit of a pain when you go through them at the rate I was in the first few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread