SMOK TFV8 BUY OR AVIOD? HAVE THEY FIXED THE LEAKING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape95

Aug 15, 2016
Ok, I want to buy a TFV8 but I am hearing ALOT of people are having leaking issues? I hear it's to do with seals in the coils not sitting correctly and also the top seal (on the top fill swivel part of the tank) not creating a proper seal.

Are these manufacture defects that have now been fixed or is leaking still a big issue? I had a lot of issues with my tfv4 and can't be arsed with constantly taking apart, fixing and buying new coils.

Playboy33

Oct 5, 2016
I just recently called vipervape.com they said that it had to do with the coil they told me to make sure to check the seals because some of the wires are preventing the seals from doing what their supposed to they said push the wires out of the way and you should be fine but I'm going to order one give a shot and I will jump back on here and give an update

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I started with the build deck on my TFV8, but wanted to try the coils. First one leaked really bad. Watched a video on "fixing" the o-ring seal by pushing in and down on the wires. Seems to be virtually leak free on this first coil, but don't like the idea of risking damaging the o-ring "fixing" a new coil. But dang, it sure is a good vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread