SMOK TFV8 compatibility - CLOUD BEAST , BABY , BIG BABY, BIG BABY Light , X-Baby ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
The Baby Beast, Big Baby Beast, and Big Baby Beast Light use the same coils. The X-Baby or Brother has its own coils as does the TFV8 Cloud Beast. The TFV12 Baby Prince uses the V8 Baby coils. The TFV12 has its own coils. The TFV12 Prince and Resa Prince both use the same coils.
There is a RBA for the Big Baby Beast but you will need the glass section for it. The RBA for the TFV8 Cloud Beast has its own RBA as well as the TFV12 and TFV12 Prince have their own RBA sections.
Hth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The Baby Beast, Big Baby Beast, and Big Baby Beast Light use the same coils. The X-Baby or Brother has its own coils as does the TFV8 Cloud Beast. The TFV12 Baby Prince uses the V8 Baby coils. The TFV12 has its own coils. The TFV12 Prince and Resa Prince both use the same coils.
There is a RBA for the Big Baby Beast but you will need the glass section for it. The RBA for the TFV8 Cloud Beast has its own RBA as well as the TFV12 and TFV12 Prince have their own RBA sections.
Hth

:shock: Sadly they don’t have a head exploding emoji

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Same story all over again. Like with the electronic devices ...
When the engineers starts to make a new electronic device, they start with the power supply and a question:
"How do we make a plug and a combination of voltage and current that supports the least amount of other devices."
When the plug is ready and the V/A is set, they begin of thinking about what to make.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Hth

Thanks a lot!
... and regarding the Big Baby, does it use Baby coil heads ?
Is Baby Beast the same as Baby ?

... oh, I forgot, the drip tips ... does all TVF's use the same drip tip mount ?

Last edited:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Thanks a lot!
... and regarding the Big Baby, does it use Baby coil heads ?
Is Baby Beast the same as Baby ?
Yes, the Big Baby uses the baby coils.
The Big Baby is a larger tank but does take the baby coils. The X-baby coils have an oring on the top of the coil since it's a topfil tank.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
:shock: Sadly they don’t have a head exploding emoji
And then.........they decided to put LED's inside the Baby Prince coils, nothing could possibly go wrong there. On the BB Light the LED is under the oring on the base.

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
Hth

The TFV8 full size can use
  • Eleaf ERL RBA
  • Eleaf ERLQ coils
  • Eleaf ES coils [100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]
  • Geekvape i1+i4 coils
  • Horizontech DUOS coils
  • Horizontech Arco A6 coils
  • Horizontech Arco T6 coils
  • OBS V OCCoils
  • Sense Blazer 200 coils
  • SMOK TFV8 coils
The smok big baby beast can use
  • Eleaf HW coils [30W Pick! - Consistent build quality]
  • Eleaf HW-1 SS316 coil [TC Pick! - Only TC offering]
  • E-XY T1 coils
  • Geekvape iM1+4 coils
  • iJoy XS coils
  • Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do NOT fit 22mm tanks]
  • Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [MTL Pick! - Only MTL offering]
  • Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
  • SMOK TFV8 baby coils
  • Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils
  • Vaporesso NRG coils [50W+ Pick! - Fantastic wicking w/o flooding]
  • Vaportech M4/8 coils
  • Vaptio Frogman coils
  • WOTOFO FLOW coils

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
Small coils:

Testing Tank - Wotofo Flow

• Eleaf HW coils [30W Pick! - Consistent build quality]
  • Eleaf HW-1 SS316 coil [TC Pick! - Only TC offering]
  • E-XY T1 coils
  • Geekvape iM1+4 coils
  • iJoy XS coils
  • Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do NOT fit 22mm tanks]
  • Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [MTL Pick! - Only MTL offering]
  • Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
  • SMOK TFV8 baby coils
  • Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils
  • Vaporesso NRG coils [50W+ Pick! - Fantastic wicking w/o flooding]
  • Vaportech M4/8 coils
  • Vaptio Frogman coils
  • WOTOFO FLOW coils
  • Large coils:

Testing Tank - Eleaf Melo300
    • Eleaf ERL RBA
    • Eleaf ERLQ coils
    • Eleaf ES coils [100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]
    • Geekvape i1+i4 coils
    • Horizontech DUOS coils
    • Horizontech Arco A6 coils
    • Horizontech Arco T6 coils
    • OBS V OCCoils
    • Sense Blazer 200 coils
    • SMOK TFV8 coils
    Massive Coils:
    • CigPet Eco 12 coils
    • SMOK TFV12 coils
    • Vapefly Fantasy F2+F12 coils
    Classic coils:
    • Amigo Donner 22
    • Amigo Riptide Top Fill
    • Amigo Riptide V1
    • Anyvape Fury Tank
    • Anyvape SegaTank
    • Aspire Atlantis coils
    • Aspire Triton coils
    • Atmos Sub-Vers
    • Atmos Sub-Vers Mini
    • Atmos Sub-Vers TF
    • Beyond Vape Silo Beast
    • CoilART Online Tank
    • Coiltech Atank
    • Digiflavor Bucho coils
    • DotMod Petri SubOhm Tank
    • EHPRO & Eciggity Morph Tank
    • Eleaf ECL coils
    • Eleaf ECML coils
    • Freemax Scylla
    • Freemax Starre
    • Freemax Starre Pro
    • Geek Vape Illusion Mini
    • Gigue Aeolus Mini
    • Gigue Aeolus Tank
    • Heatvape EcoTank
    • Kronos X2O coils
    • Ovancl Espole
    • Playboy Vixen
    • Science of Vaping Eclipse
    • Sense Tech Herakles
    • Sigelei X-Tank
    • Smokme Subverter Mini
    • Steam Tribe Mini Sub Ohm Tank
    • Sunone Sking Square
    • Tobeco Super Tank coils
    • Vape Forward VF ATTY
    • Vapefly Fantasy Mini M2 coil
    • Vapeston Ceramikas
    • Vapeston Maganus
    • Vapor DNA Project Sub Ohm Saucecode
    • Vaporesso cCell coils
    • Vapor-Tek Morpheus
    • Vapor-Tek Morpheus V2
    • VGOD Tricktank coils
    Classic Coils Note: Depending on your tank, it may not use the top threads on any given coil

Edit10: Removed Karnoo T1 from 'Small', bottom thread is too long. Changed some recommendations as I use more and more coils over more wattage ranges.

273 Comments

Shigfu

Aug 2, 2017, 7:57 AM

Anthony_Vapes

Aug 2, 2017, 8:35 AM

E-Liquid_Wonderland

Aug 2, 2017, 8:29 AM

Eddiek17

Aug 2, 2017, 9:31 AM

Syriality

Aug 2, 2017, 12:39 PM

TYPrease

Aug 2, 2017, 12:42 PM

View more comments
    Top Posts in r/electronic_cigarette
    Michigan: teen puts 4 batteries in pocket with change, they vented, "Understand that it can happen to you too. I didn't think it could happen to me"
    India: Kashmir completely bans Vapes (population 12.5Million, approx 2Million smokers)
    WARNING DO NOT PURCHASE FROM EcigVaporStore.com
    First 24 hours w/Juul
    The Fasttech Styled Digest (5-5 to 5-12)
    View more r/electronic_cigarette posts

OPEN IN APPVisit CommunityVIEW

• Useful

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Not going to debate the popularity of SMOK products or why, but I honestly think their marketing folks could have done a much better job naming and helping users keep this mess of tanks and coil heads straight. It's enough to make anyone's head spin. By the time you find a tank you like, SMOK turns around and releases another one that also requires a different series of coils.

You have to be very careful purchasing coils. I've seen numerous websites that have the incorrect coils linked to the tanks, incorrect descriptions, and the like. Then when I KNOW I ordered the right product, the company ships me the wrong one. They are confused too, lol.

The SMOK baby series (not x-baby, lol) was where I gave up and STOPPED buying pre-built coils and tanks. I think SMOK contributed to this decision for me. It's much simpler to just buy an RTA and be able to put pretty much any coil in it yourself.

It's good to see threads like this though, especially with the compatibilty tables to pull all of this together for folks and have it as a reference.

I got rid of anything that didn't use the BBB coils, and even those are now in the vape closet. Too many coils to have to keep track of.

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
There is no doubt that smack is extremely popular. I understand what you are saying about their marketing being confusing but I honestly think they did that on purpose. I have no problem at all with the construction of the actual tanks themselves. Their coils are to mass produced and have too many defects. The reason why my favorite tank is the full size cloud beast is because of all of the coil options you have. Not only can you obviously use the smock coils which I tend to get 120 mL out of consistently. You can also use the horizon tech Arco one, or g The reason why my favorite tank is the full size cloud beast it’s because of all of the coil options you have. Not only can you obviously use the smack coil’s which I tend to get 120 mL out of consistently. You can also use the horizon tech Arco 1, Aroc2 and duos coils which are my absolute favorite. The Horizontech dous Clapton’s are really impressive. They look like and are about the same size as a cloud beast Q4 but are Clapton’s..

wandara

Jul 25, 2018
If you have any questions about any smok products or any brands for that matter lemme know. I am a 7 year veteran

Does the Baby Beast RBA fit the Baby Prince, I can't find the specific v12 Baby Prince RBA? and if so which one is better? Please advise, I need a cheaper alternative to coils. Also, If another brand is compatibale which is best to use with baby prince. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread