Smok Vape Promotion Cheap List: Species,I-Priv kit,G-Priv Baby Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Urvapin's Double 11 vape Shopping Festival Grand Opening 8th.Nov - 15th.Nov.2018,Get Coupon for cheap: Coupon for Retail ==> D11 (Retail, 11% Off the Final Deals),Coupon for Wholesale ==> D7 (Wholesale, 7% Off the Final Deals)

Activity Address just click: Best ECig Clearance for 2018 Double 11 - Urvapin

The Smok Species dominates the whole universe again, who perfectly combines the vaping and high-tech to bring you wonderful vaping experiences. Species has an angular mod with hard lines, which reflects its sublime heroism. The front brand new 1.45 inch high-definition touch screen with upgraded user interface offers you more comprehensive and clearer vaping data, while the back classic cobra pattern reveals its domineering potential. Moreover, the screen locking button ensures a safe operation. And its 1W-230W output can meet your various demands.

Click to Order Smok Species 230W Kit $68.75 or Smok Species 230W Box Mod $55.75

SMOK introduces their first ever "AI" vape mod, the I-Priv 230W, a box mod capable of up to 230W, a large range of voice control, and a round TFT display. The I-Priv Box Mod utilizes a round TFT screen that displays an array of essential data to the user and features a full temperature control suite. By saying, "Hello, I-Priv", users will activate the voice recognition prompt; commands in this mode includes, "Best Power", "Power Up", "Power Down", "Power Off", "Wattage Mode", "TC Mode", "Lock Device", "Unlock Device", "Light On", "Light Off", "SOS", "Light Flash", "Light Color", "Screen Color", and "Voice Play!"

Click to Order Smok I-Priv 230w AI Kit $78.85 or Smok I-Priv 230w AI Box Mod $35.75

The Smok Mag Baby Kit is the miniature version of the widely popular Mag Kit. This kit pairs a built-in 1600mah battery Mag Baby Box Mod with the TFv12 Prince Baby Tank. The Mag Baby is capable of firing up to 50W with a full temperature control suite with precision memory modes. The TFv12 Prince Baby Tank sits on a 23mm diameter with the widest point being 26mm.

Click to Order Smok Mag Baby Kit $56.85 or SMOK MAG BABY Mod $24.85

The G-PRIV Baby Luxe Edition Kit includes SMOK's G-Priv Baby mod and the TFV12 Baby Prince tank. The G-Priv Baby comes with 1-85w of power, 0.5-9v output voltage and an atomizer resistance range of 0.1-2.5 ohms. This pocket powerhouse features a comprehensive temperature control suite with support for Ni2000 nickel, stainless steel and titanium. An 18650 battery (sold separately) powers both the mod and the 2-inch HD touchscreen along the side, which operates a wide range of adjustments and displays information.

Click to Order Smok G-Priv Baby 85w Kit $68.85 or Smok G-Priv Baby 85W Box Mod $26.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread