Smok xcube 2 firmware upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
Upgraded my xcube 2 to v1.092 this morning. For those of you that are curious you need to hold the firing button before you plug in the usb and during the upgrade process. This latest upgrade also solved my tc issue where it would kick out of tc mode and jump into watt mode. Along with adding a few more quirks to the menu all is fine and I am back to business in minutes.

Link to the upgrade page.

X CUBE II V1.092 firmware upgrade guide--SMOK® Being with you for all great vaping time!

:cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheLordWinter

Kindwick

Verified Member
Jul 18, 2015
Rochester, MN
soundcloud.com
Another member has compiled this. It the current + last 2 firmware updates as well as some other goodies (including an older .apk of the app that doesnt crash every 7 seconds)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0CM2pSi3m5mWS1MR2VZYXNfNU0/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for the link to the resources! Unfortunately, the previous versions didn't work any better. I can't get my X Cube to fire higher than 6.8 volts...and the device is rated up to 8 volts. I am at a lose right now since I haven't heard from smok customer support on the issue and I am past my 3 month warranty period. The device does fine with lower ohm coils, but once I get into the .5 to .6 range the max voltage it will let me push is 6.8 volts. I have a Sense Herakles .6 ohm coil head that is rated up to 100 watts, but with this voltage cap, the highest I can hit it is around 75 watts. I don't get it...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread