Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
so Ive been having an issue.
Starting from last night, I popped on a set of stainless steel coils and my cube didnt read (check atomizer) and realized it was because the post had spun on my rda. took it off, put on my other rda in watt mode that was working fine before.
Few times I got check atomizer... unscrewed, Rescrewed.... fine.
Then I got Check Atomizer again. And _unscrewed, Rescrewed. Check Atomizer. Just to be sure, I checked the atomizer. looked at it very carefully.. It asks me to check again. I DID CHECK THE ATOMIZER!!!!
Anyways, now I am stuck at check atomizer.
Ive tried other RDAs, no luck. Ive checked the first atty on different mods. works fine. cleaned pin no luck
Turned off... no luck... Pulled batts, no luck... replaced batts, no luck ... is it toast?

Dipper926

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
North Carolina
If were being technical, Ego, Vision Spinner, MVP 20w, Istick 30, Istick 50, Xcube 2, dead Xcube 2, nothing due to selling older ones, Istick 100w which was because I relasped into stinkies after 10 days without vaping, xCube Mini (free replacement after 2.5 months,) Sigelei Fuchai, rx200, Noisy Cricket, Cuboid, Tesla Invader 26650.

Istick 100w is dead (510 fell into the mod) and I rarely use the Xcube Mini.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Dipper926

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
North Carolina
Its not a contest lol. I wish I had more rdas and rtas, but I have no self control when I see a new type of box around $40. I badly desire the Sigelei 150w TC, but at its price I am more likely not. I need to just do it, I'd be scared to take it anywhere though. The 150w TC design is sexy to me, and I'd need 2 to feel safe taking it anywhere, if I dropped it... My heart.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
IT is a contest OK @Dipper926 !!
I need this... lol kidding!
See The Rx was not as pleasing looking to me. I really like the IPV5 look in white.... but it was a bit more expensive... and people said they didnt like the way it looked. And then the RX won out because... 3 batteries... pretty much the only reason. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread