Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
The screen on my smok Zmax has what appears to be condensation dried on the inside of the screen. Little bubble type things that you would expect on the inside of your windshield if it had condensation then dried. Does that description make any sense? I am a bit concerned. It happened when it sat overnight in my truck in MS. It was humid, but the truck was running with AC on so I don't think it was humid inside. (FYI, this is a big rig, Peterbilt, so it is kinda like sitting in a house with AC running). Any ideas would be appreciated. It is relatively new (the ZMax, not the Pete).

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013
Well i personally wouldn't be worried about it as long as its dry, so I'm guessing your referring to the spots on the inside of the screen cover? If so theres not much you can do with that unless you can remove it and clean it, or somehow remove the battery and maybe theres a possibility you can use a extra long q-tip to gently get to the screen to clean it. To bad is was condensation and not just dust, as when i get dust inside i just use a can of air with the little extension tube on it to blow out the dust.. Hopefully someone else might have a better idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread