Smoke/Fog Machine Mod: 4CrazyVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
Some of the fog machines are smaller than the one in this video, but as there are different types, ie oil, dry ice, atomizer types, we would have to find a suitable type for our purposes.

On a handheld the lowest liguid consumption one I ran across was like 2 ml a min and its battery only lasted 10 mins (can be plugged into mains also) but I think this would put out 150 5 sec *hits*.

Anyhow, if you arent getting enough *Throat Hit* or Vapor a mod like this might be for you.

YouTube - PS25 Smoke Machine, low output

YouTube - PS25 Portable Smoke machine

I am using the video above just for a visual for the idea here, the link below has a smaller model and a nice pdf explaining consumptions etc: Mini Fog Machines

Possibilities include but are not limited to:

Run a hose to a handheld switch that turns it on, press switch, inhale, cough a lot.

Other ideas: run a lot of hoses to it and BINGO, Electric Hookah for E-Smoking Parties.

Turn to full blast with just a Zero Nic Flavor, perhaps some colored lights to match the flavor.....(would go good with a pool full of jello) Party Time.

Disclaimer: 4CrazyVapor Inc. accepts no resposibility for dammages to persons or property, including but not limited to loss of lungs etc. resulting from anyone actually trying the above.

Sounds like the race to be the first fatality of e-cigs is on! :D

Only trouble is I haven't seen a vendor selling ejuice in gallon bottles yet.

Do these devices run on PG?

-Gooney0

I believe they do. I have seen PG used in fog machines, but I'm not sure if this specific one does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread