Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Hello all,

I am happy to report that both my wife and I have now gone for over 2 weeks without a single analog. That may not sound like much to some of you, but that is the first time since boot camp in 1993 that I have gone that long without a cigarette. For someone that has smoked more than a pack a day for 20+ years and smoked for 25+ that is true progress. :D

While I use a variety of PV devices these days (including 2 different types of Smoke Stik), I would like to especially thank Bill, Lorikay, and Smoke Stik as they were the ones that introduced me to vaping. They were also patient and kind enough to answer generic vaping questions that applied outside of the use of their product with pre-filled cartomizers for which I am also grateful. It has been a long journey (still ongoing as I often crave the harsher/stronger "hit" of analogs) over the last 7 months, but for the first time since 1986, I can actually believe I might be smoke-free.

Thank you to everyone at Smoke Stik, as I can truly notice health improvements from leaving cigarettes behind and I would not have been able to do it without you and your excellent products. :vapor::toast::vapor::toast::vapor::toast::vapor::toast::vapor::toast::vapor::toast::vapor::toast::vapor:

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you Allazar for the nice review. We are genuinely happy to be part of your "arsenol" and sincerely appreciate you letting people know we can be a valuable part of the ecig arsenal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using several ecigs. I was VERY sad when the Copper Mod company stopped producting the 4081 Copper Mod.....to my knowlege they are the only company that ever produced a mod threaded for the 4081 and I was really looking forward to using the SmokeStik cartos on it...boohoo...LOL.

Congrats to you and your wife!!!!! 2 weeks is fantastic! And I can honestly tell you....it just gets easier and more fun as time goes by. Your past the worst!

PS....feel free to leave a review in the Supplier Review forum :)

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Thank you Allazar for the nice review. We are genuinely happy to be part of your "arsenol" and sincerely appreciate you letting people know we can be a valuable part of the ecig arsenal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using several ecigs. I was VERY sad when the Copper Mod company stopped producting the 4081 Copper Mod.....to my knowlege they are the only company that ever produced a mod threaded for the 4081 and I was really looking forward to using the SmokeStik cartos on it...boohoo...LOL.

LK, somehow I missed the part of your response about not being able to use the Smoke Stik cartos on a mod due to the wrong threading. MadVapes has two different adapters to go between the 510 and the 4081; one that is for 510 cartomizers with a 4081 battery and one that is for a 510 battery and 4081 cartomizers. I have purchased several of both and love them. They also offer a "sealed" and "unsealed" extensions that are wonderful for "dripping" to prevent it frojm getting into the battery which allows for worry-free dripping even on a Smoke Stik battery. (This works wonderfully and I have used it often)

510 Battery to 4081 Atomizer adapter
4081 Battery to 510 Atomizer Adapter
V2 510 Shorty Extension Sealed

I have used your cartomizers with this setup with both a RoughStack and an Ego, so I would assume that this would work just as well with other more exotic mods.:vapor::toast::vapor:

*Reviews his post and begins to get worried about just how many forum rules it violates*

Hopefully, you will at least see and read this before it gets deleted! ;)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
No worries.....this IS ECF......LOL.....actually I thank you for the post. I have been wanting to try those adapters but haven't seen any reviews on them yet because so few people at ECF actually BUY SmokeStik cartomizers....:facepalm:

I have not had good luck with adapters because they tend to be very poor quality. MadVapes however is on my personal top 5 vendors list so I am not surprised they are selling a good quality adapter. I will absolutely buy a couple....I would love to be able to use SmokeStik cartomizers on my SuperT's !

And as for the sealed extensions......WOOHOO!!!! Are you kidding???? I think that is fantastic! I know a lot of people would like to use SmokeStik batteries just because they are so good looking....but they are put off by the fact that they can't drip with them.....so by all means....feel free to spread the word. I would rather have people using these adapters than calling me and whining because the battery they just bought 3 weeks ago......"just stopped working and I don't know why" ;)

DSC03472.jpg

Ok....I DO have one complaint about MadVapes......WHEN do they EVER have Roughstacks in stock?????? I've been trying to buy one for two freakin years!!!! But seriously ......I encourage everyone to sign up for the MadVapes newletter....even if you don't buy from them. They put out the finest newsletters I have seen for technical information. SmokeStik does not compete with MadVapes and Madvapes does not compete with us...because we are two completely seperate market bases, which is why I don't have a problem giving them a thumbs up in my forum. There is a place for all of us in the vaping world as long as we are reputable, service oriented and above all....honest. Now more than ever ecig companies need to band together for the greater good....keeping vaping LEGAL and AFFORDABLE!

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Ok....I DO have one complaint about MadVapes......WHEN do they EVER have Roughstacks in stock?????? I've been trying to buy one for two freakin years!!!! But seriously ......I encourage everyone to sign up for the MadVapes newletter....even if you don't buy from them. They put out the finest newsletters I have seen for technical information. SmokeStik does not compete with MadVapes and Madvapes does not compete with us...because we are two completely seperate market bases, which is why I don't have a problem giving them a thumbs up in my forum. There is a place for all of us in the vaping world as long as we are reputable, service oriented and above all....honest. Now more than ever ecig companies need to band together for the greater good....keeping vaping LEGAL and AFFORDABLE!

LK,

I can see they are currently out of the Roughstack V2, but might I suggest the following item instead?

Maxi Roughstack V2 Tumbled Finish

They also have those available in multiple different types of colors as well. The original Roughstack is actually very short, and the longer body of the maxi in my opinion makes it easier to use and more flexible in that it accepts multiple battery configurations at multiple voltages with the maxi. I like my Roughstack, very rugged, but it has some disadvantages when traveling with it unless you put it into a container to carry it around (and the switch could then get depressed). I also believe that ultimately a side switch would have worked out better in the long run to give me more room to depress it with my fat thumbs! You also need those extensions from the previous post if you want to use a tank device or a mega dual coil cartomizer (like an ego mega cartomizer for example) that is much thicker than normal since it would cover up the switch itself if you do not.:p

This is not in any way a knock on their product, since I love mine and use it for dripping quite often when I am at home... I just wanted to point out the disadvantages as well as the advantages like any good reviewer should. This is my normal dripping device! :vapor:

I have both the short Roughstack V2 and the long body, and like them both... but if someone were to buy only one, then I would recommend the maxi I believe which may be why they seem to be producing more of those right now! ;):2c:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I can see they are currently out of the Roughstack V2, but might I suggest the following item instead?

no......but thanks for trying....RFLMAO See this is where it kind of crosses the line.....you don't put reviews for someone elses product in a supplier forum usually. ACCESSORIES are different....since we don't make them or sell them.....make sense?

However......I wanted the little one dammit!!!! LOL All I'm LMAO not AT you.....but because that review....it's exactly why people buy a SmokeStik.....they DON'T want to deal with all that crap....they just want to open the box and use it....LOL The best thing I have seen yet in a signature at ECF is this:

"I used to have an addiction.......now I have an obsession"

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
no......but thanks for trying....RFLMAO See this is where it kind of crosses the line.....you don't put reviews for someone elses product in a supplier forum usually. ACCESSORIES are different....since we don't make them or sell them.....make sense?

However......I wanted the little one dammit!!!! LOL All I'm LMAO not AT you.....but because that review....it's exactly why people buy a SmokeStik.....they DON'T want to deal with all that crap....they just want to open the box and use it....LOL The best thing I have seen yet in a signature at ECF is this:

"I used to have an addiction.......now I have an obsession"

Sorry LK, you are absolutely correct I should have sent that via PM!:blush:

That quote is priceless though... and unfortunately, likely quite true! :lol:

You are absolutely correct though, the bestest (yes, my lovely English teacher wife I just used the word bestest :p) thing about a Smoke Stik is that you simply screw on the cartomizer and are ready to vape. No awkward choices for battery styles or additional hardware required that can be a HUGE learning curve and expensive if you choose incorrectly. As long as you charge the battery overnight, then you are golden... no muss, no fuss!:vapor::2cool::vapor:

Now if I could just get you guys to be a little less socially responsible and offer the menthol flavor in 24 mg nicotine level cartomizers... *hint**hint* :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Sorry Allazar.....I couldn't help myself.....I just LOVE editing other peoples posts.....why? Because I can! LOL

seriously.....NO NO NO overnight charging is EVER needed. It takes 3 hrs to charge a SS battery. If after three hours the battery is not fully charged then something is amiss and you should call and let one of the attractive and congenial SmokeStik experts help you out......;)

This also seems like an appropriate time and place to add this.......it is NEVER safe to leave ANY type of rechargable battery or battery charger running unattended overnight or otherwise. There is a saying in physics....."Anything that CAN happen.....WILL happen....." Even if it's only once.....you don't want to be the "one" it happens to. I have all my chargers on a surge suppresor strip with an on/off rocker switch right on top....everynight before I go to bed...I turn that sucker off.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Sorry Allazar.....I couldn't help myself.....I just LOVE editing other peoples posts.....why? Because I can! LOL

That's OK LK.... I am honestly surprised it does not happen more often! ;)

Any response to the
Now if I could just get you guys to be a little less socially responsible and offer the menthol flavor in 24 mg nicotine level cartomizers... *hint**hint* :lol:
*nudge*;)*nudge*

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
sure.....NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

Hows that.....just like SmokeStik will NEVER make a PassThrough. A PCC....yes...it's in the works for this year. But high nic and sticking something that is plugged into 110V AC current in your mouth....never.

now....here is a caveat.....IF and WHEN the proper studies are done and we have FDA accepted evidence regarding nic levels then certainly we would consider it...but right now...there is just no good data and we will always err on the side of caution. Always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread