Smoke Juice/E-liquid sample packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber

Feb 25, 2009
Texas
Does anyone have any idea where to get them? I've been ordering the sample packs through JohnsonCreekSmokeJuice.com Unfortunately all they have now is the starter kit. I honestly don't need another container. I have two and that's plenty. I'm on the very last bottle of my 2nd starter kit. I love ALL of the flavors they offer and honestly I just want the juice, and blank cartridges; not all the extras. I've been trying to search for U.S. suppliers but I can't find too many companies that have sample packs. Johnson Creek used to offer a 10 3ml bottle sample pack with droppers for about 30.00. Any other site I've seen just doesn't offer anything like that. Any ideas? I worry about trusting sites I find through a web search because honestly you can't really trust them.

deeptrout

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Utah
I ordered the blu and want to just refil the cartridges if i can though until i get them i have no clue, but i would love to try several different flavors without having to buy them all especially the more unusual ones, i would hate to have to buy a full bottle of watermellon to be horribly disappointed and have to toss it. So any suppliers watching this should take this into consideration

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
EastMall.net sells a sample kit. You can get 7 20ml bottles for $65 shipped. The sale says only till the end of May and then it goes back to 5 bottles. Its a little more expensive but you get a lot more juice. Plus they always have tons of flavors in stock. I'm gonna make a big order tomorrow so i can get the free shipping. If you dont like a flavor you can always trade/sell them on the classifieds section.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I ordered the blu and want to just refil the cartridges if i can though until i get them i have no clue, but i would love to try several different flavors without having to buy them all especially the more unusual ones, i would hate to have to buy a full bottle of watermellon to be horribly disappointed and have to toss it. So any suppliers watching this should take this into consideration

www.nuvape.com and www.myfreedomsmokes.com have good 3ml sample prices and good shipping prices.

Last edited:

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
I'd personally recommend Katy at www.thesmokelessshop.com 4ml bottles for $4.00 each. have ordered from her many times. My personal favorite is the DK Tab, has a great caramel/toffee flavor.

Also www.midwestvapor.com has 3ml sample bottles for $3.25. Can't vouch for him because i haven't ordered anything from there. He gets good rep on his forum though.

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
I'd recommend canceling your order with blu and getting a different kind of ecig. I ordered blu and have it, but I'm not totally impressed. It's not enough to get me off analogs completely. The vapor is light and the throat hit is very random...not consistent at all. The batteries seem to last less and less time after each recharge. As we speak I'm canceling my order of cartridge refills as I have learned it's much cheaper to refill your own. I'm waiting for my 510 to arrive, which I chose after researching a lot on this forum.

In the mean time I have ordered juice to refill my blu cartridges. It's already way better so I can only image that a better ecig will knock my socks off and get me totally off the dang analog crap.

Naturally it's your call, but that's my opinion. ;)

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I HIGHLY recommend NuVape.com! Free shipping on all orders over $8 till the end of the month. Their menthol is awesome! Especially if you cut it with JC Mint. Their Watermelon is very nice as well. I'm actually going to order some more from them soon.

As for the blu. What can I say that everyone else has not already said. Personally I dont want to wait that long for a "Meh!" e-cig. I have a NJoy Npro which I have heard is very comperable to the Blu. I personally only use it if I have to at this point as I now have the Janty Stick which is by far the most amazing thing I have ever tried! Feels so much like a real cig! I love you it! Granted its a bit more than the Blu, by about 30 bucks including shipping, but it is WELL WORTH IT! Just my 2 cents!

tparganos

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
I've tried a few sample flavors from nuvape and I am going to have to throw them all away. I bough some flavor drops from Capella and have to let you know none of their drops have oil or dyes. So far I tried the raspberry with some 12mg pg juice and it was delicious. Ive also bought caramel, butterscotch, double chocolate, coffee bean, toasted almond and grandma's apple pie. I will let you know the results when i've tried them.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I've tried a few sample flavors from nuvape and I am going to have to throw them all away. I bough some flavor drops from Capella and have to let you know none of their drops have oil or dyes. So far I tried the raspberry with some 12mg pg juice and it was delicious. Ive also bought caramel, butterscotch, double chocolate, coffee bean, toasted almond and grandma's apple pie. I will let you know the results when i've tried them.
I've been thinking about going this route as well, and noticed that there are a lot of flavors out there, such as the ones someone pointed me to here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/26143-seriously-roast-beef-flavor.html

But most people here suggest Loranns flavorings, and looking at their website it seems they are referred to as flavoring oils which would seem to suggest they contain oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread