Smoke on the Coke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malrynn

Mar 27, 2008
I just wanted to share this picture with you guys. The vapor is actually heavier than the air. Could be a cool effect for drinks at parties, maybe? :D
YSZdjDomP.jpg

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Er, ah, who exhaled on my Coke?

Looks like inhaled alcohol. (1) Drop two cubes of dry ice into a portable coffee mug; (2) pour a shot of your favorite alcoholic beverage into the mug; (3) cap it and watch the vapors pour out; (4) Inhale five vapors and you're drunk. New favorite kid thing that Florida has made illegal but can't really stop. YouTube is filled with demos.

Malrynn

Mar 27, 2008
TropicalBob said:
Er, ah, who exhaled on my Coke?

Looks like inhaled alcohol. (1) Drop two cubes of dry ice into a portable coffee mug; (2) pour a shot of your favorite alcoholic beverage into the mug; (3) cap it and watch the vapors pour out; (4) Inhale five vapors and you're drunk. New favorite kid thing that Florida has made illegal but can't really stop. YouTube is filled with demos.
Wouldn't that technically also result in a shorter buzz? I mean if we look at other drugs like ...... or marijuana, smoking it (in the case of alcohol; vapors) produces a much shorter but more intense buzz than say, ingesting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread